Steven Silvagni: Football's Biggest Fraud

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair; I am still weighing up the opinion of paid professionals to the collective intelligentsia of the recruitment oracles this thread continues to produce.
How's that been working out for you?

lol šŸ˜‚ What Thinking?
Its always good to try new things. Good on ya, mate!

The uninformed flogs have been right about Carlton since the turn of the millennium, just sayin.

holy crap I haven't seen this much Carlton flogulation since Judd made Eddie have his infamous meltdown on brownlow night :thumbsu:

e-mc-g.jpg

holy crap I haven't seen this much Carlton flogulation since Judd made Eddie have his infamous meltdown on brownlow night :thumbsu:

e-mc-g.jpg
Not much has gone right for the old navy beans since then. All the nepotism has raised expectations

So are the rumors SOS is about to get shitcanned true or is the rise of Carlton postponed awhile longer?

Interesting that Liddle cites a key issue being the conflict of interest in that he has two sons on the list....
About time someone at Carlton stood up to his nepotism, it's a disgrace and smacks of arrogance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally disagree. Based on what I've seen, Carlton will slide back to seventeenth next season.
It's not a fact. It's your opinion. Which is fine, but I along with others disagree with you, Carlton are not on the track to progressing past fifteenth on the ladder.

Perhaps you should focus on where your club is heading

They just donā€™t seem to land anyone off the rookie or late picks.

The Herald sun had Walsh and Weitering picked at 1, it didnā€™t take some genius.

The genius is Richmond finding multiple players from their rookie list to develop into good players
williamson best 22 - pick 61
gibbons best 22 - rookie draft
de koning very promising - pick 30
martin - pre season draft
fisher - pick 25

owies, cottrell, honey, philp got games this year, none were obvious early picks.

Surely only a clueless imbecile would defend SOS's recruiting record?

Laphroaig get in here and defend SOS's recruiting record.

Surely only a clueless imbecile would defend SOS's recruiting record?

Laphroaig get in here and defend SOS's recruiting record.
he's a ok list manager and our list is in ok shape going forward.

could be better, could be far worse. plenty of work do, as expected.

SOS being the overly successful rooster he is brings out all the insecurities of loser footy fans who have never achieved much. really grinds their gears. he was the best full back of all time, has a hot as * misso and is a rooster himself. decent reputation in the business world too, and not bad at the list management stuff. his perceived arrogance can upset some snowflakes, I know.

y'all jelly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back