NFL Super Bowl LVIII - Kansas City vs San Francisco - Mon 12/2 @10:30AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

SBLVIII_Logo_800x500-8f16504983.jpg

Boy, you went from winners focus on winning to counting imaginary rings real quick didn't you?
Life is this bad?

Dm me bro

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Sad thing is I'd take him back in a heartbeat, provided he had an assistant capable of saving him from his own hubris
Im not saying hes bad by any means, its just enjoyable watching him blow up and go big brain, trying to justify the genius label.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyle was asked about why he only called 3 run plays called in the third quarter in his press conference, he said "if you go 3 and out you cant call many run plays" .... still managed to call 11 pass plays
But then McCaffrey might of won them the game and the MVP, and Kyle needs to win with his QB system and a Trent Dilfer type QB

I wonder how bad the messages Moody got on social media. We know it will be full of death threats by unhinged nimrod. Just like the Packers and Bills kickers copped.

But can't say the missed PAT cost them the game. KC would ofnhad 2 more shots at then end of the 4th from the 11yd line rather then a FG for OT

Lamar Jackson had a good game today.

Oh wait a minute. Suck shit Baltimore fans. They thought they had it once they beat the 9ers.

I wonder how bad the messages Moody got on social media. We know it will be full of death threats by unhinged nimrod. Just like the Packers and Bills kickers copped.

But can't say the missed PAT cost them the game. KC would ofnhad 2 more shots at then end of the 4th from the 11yd line rather then a FG for OT

It didn't.. Mahomes would have just scored a td on that final regular time drive.

Stopping with 3 downs is one thing, give him 4 and mail it in.

It didn't.. Mahomes would have just scored a td on that final regular time drive.

Stopping with 3 downs is one thing, give him 4 and mail it in.
I was shocked they took the FG on 2nd down with 6sec left. Thought Reid would of had 1 more snap. They still had 1 timeout too so could of throw anywhere.

I know Shanahan cops grief, not least of all from me, but he isn't getting credit for going for it on 4th down when the fg was available.....only to then miss the PAT after the TD.

Destined to lose.

I know Shanahan cops grief, not least of all from me, but he isn't getting credit for going for it on 4th down when the fg was available.....only to then miss the PAT after the TD.

Destined to lose.
Should of been up way more then 7 at the half with how the game felt.

People target Shanahan because he always had series that make no sense like incomplete pass after incomplete when it should be run and eating the clock in the 2nd half.

Not his worst game, and better then Dan Campbell's game in the NFCCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back