NFL Super Bowl LVIII - Kansas City vs San Francisco - Mon 12/2 @10:30AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

SBLVIII_Logo_800x500-8f16504983.jpg

Can Kelce just retire please?

SF didn't lose it because of the missed PA. That fumbled punt and the TD to follow was soul destroying.
They lost it in the 3rd by Shanahan deciding that running the ball wasn't important

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a game!

Trying to understand the new OT rules - the clock was ticking down. If for some reason KC doesn't pull off a play, does it then go into a second quarter or is that game? I was confused KC didn't call a timeout ...

Well normal viewing resumed...once again, the 49ers get out to a 10 point lead and lose.

Maybe they should have spotted the opposition a few TDs like they had been doing lately.
It wont change till Kyle changes.

Moving to Kirk shouldnt be hard, they go back to Washington and Kyle can still claim it was system over whoever was playing QB. but now he will have a good QB rather then a Purdy or Jimmy G

It was him or should have rightly been Chris Jones...the rest of the Chiefs didn't do squat
Jones would of been my vote. His rush caused some bad/missed throws with a couple being in the redzone.

There was no real stand out player, much like the whole season there was no standout MVP so just vote for a QB :rolleyes:. I would of voted CJ Stroud my MVP. and Jones the SB MVP.

If SF recovered that would they have had the ball and could’ve gone again for another TD?

Well at least watch Shanahan call three passes and then punt it a bit further away from the goal line.

What a game!

Trying to understand the new OT rules - the clock was ticking down. If for some reason KC doesn't pull off a play, does it then go into a second quarter or is that game? I was confused KC didn't call a timeout ...
Game over. Niners win if Hardman was stopped short of the goal line

Game over. Niners win if Hardman was stopped short of the goal line
I just checked the rules - it'd have gone to a second quarter.

• If the score is still tied at the end of an overtime period - or if the second team's initial possession has not ended - the teams will play another overtime period. Play will continue regardless of how many overtime periods are needed for a winner to be determined.

Deebo only 3 catches for 33 yards on 11 targets, that was the killer. Aiyuk predictably a bit quiet being covered by Snead , dunno why Kyle didnt use Kittle more if you are going empty backfield, 2 catches for 4 yards uhh.

I just checked the rules - it'd have gone to a second quarter.

• If the score is still tied at the end of an overtime period - or if the second team's initial possession has not ended - the teams will play another overtime period. Play will continue regardless of how many overtime periods are needed for a winner to be determined.
They were behind by 3 points, if they were stopped short with a running clock there wouldn't have been a tie. It's game over like I said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back