Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 31 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

This. I mean we do care about what you’re doing, but more of a ‘haha we’re so much better than you’ way.

It was only so easy for you because you had such an incredible rookie class to judge ;)

I understand what he wrote but what I was trying to prove was it isn't us posting much and that maybe he is confusing the S30 rookies with others. Most of our posts are either posting the nominees and winners and responding to you. If he still feels we are talking to much about ourselves then we will be happy to take a step back and let them push the threads forward.

But don't pretend you and the S29 rookies weren't talking about yourselves when you lot are some of the highest posters in the gun thread.

I have said my piece now it's over to the S31 rookies to prove their worth.
You guys are doing a good job.
Everyone will put their own spin on it.
Every previous group thinks they did it better.
I definitely talked about myself last year and this year and almost certainly next year.

The only issue I have with that thread is how many of the posts in it are about themselves.

I hate this, much like i hate how a bunch of people stole the media ideas I came up with seasons ago and pass them off as their own work without giving me credit.
Really disappoints me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1: While accuracy is still an issue, when the Hawks forwards are firing, they fire.

2: There's a game and a half separating us from the top 4. We're still in the hunt!

3: Why the Swamprats haven't adopted this as their club song is beyond me:

I hate this, much like i hate how a bunch of people stole the media ideas I came up with seasons ago and pass them off as their own work without giving me credit.
Really disappoints me.

disappointing is who made dumbarse a mod

Disclaimer: GremioPower does not represent the views of the class of S29.

Most of us wiped our hands of this back in December. We honestly don't care what the S30 crew are doing, and honestly they can do whatever the fu** they like.

If the S31 reprobates think they can do better, they'll have an opportunity to do so in a few months time.

Tonga Bob, GWS Goose, Chipmunk, Bastyy
You mean if DockerDen5215 thinks he can do better while GREENESHOOTS and Jabba73 watch things unfold and take credit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back