Preview Sydney Swans vs Collingwood, Round 9, Saturday 15 May @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat got killed on Saturday morning as he got hit by a car. I must admit I have been feeling flat.

My cat died an agonising death on my loungeroom floor, and in the afternoon was that Round 1 game where we flogged the Pies by 80 points and destroyed their season. That made me feel a whole lot better, so here's hoping we do the same again this Saturday.

That won't happen. The Swans Bigfooty board says so.

your comments in this thread about hewett get more passive-aggressive every time, it's quite remarkable ... you snipe and moan about blakey every senior game he plays, and call for his head almost your first post after each game, yet others criticise a player you like and you just won't let it go, this post epitomises it ... i'm still reading through this thread and i dread your posts get worse ...

your comments in this thread about hewett get more passive-aggressive every time, it's quite remarkable ... you snipe and moan about blakey every senior game he plays, and call for his head almost your first post after each game, yet others criticise a player you like and you just won't let it go, this post epitomises it ... i'm still reading through this thread and i dread your posts get worse ...

Ok

Errol sitting at number two for goal assists across the season so far (behind only Pendlebury). His influence on games has trailed off over the last month (impossible for it to stay at the level of the first two weeks after all) but still a cracking effort to be giving off goals at this rate for a guy who's not 19 yet and must barely weigh more than 70kgs. Also 11 tackles in the last two weeks.

Errol sitting at number two for goal assists across the season so far (behind only Pendlebury). His influence on games has trailed off over the last month (impossible for it to stay at the level of the first two weeks after all) but still a cracking effort to be giving off goals at this rate for a guy who's not 19 yet and must barely weigh more than 70kgs. Also 11 tackles in the last two weeks.
I think it's a combination of teams focusing on him more than they did before and he's probably starting to get a little tired. He's proving very damaging when let off the chain a little. I hope he can get some time in the middle as he is such a smart ball user

Excuse the intrusion. Can I ask a dumb opposition supporter question? Will Rampe at 187 cm play on Mihochek or is the taller McCartin more likely to be his opponent? I am assuming that McCartin's height will be required against Cameron and that Rampe would man the more dangerous Mihochek. (I am compiling the preview in the Collingwood BF game thread.)

Excuse the intrusion. Can I ask a dumb opposition supporter question? Will Rampe at 187 cm play on Mihochek or is the taller McCartin more likely to be his opponent? I am assuming that McCartin's height will be required against Cameron and that Rampe would man the more dangerous Mihochek. (I am compiling the preview in the Collingwood BF game thread.)

Rampe plays way outside his height and weight categories every week so he'd play on Mihocek in a heartbeat if assigned. McCartin I reckon will get Cameron and then De Goey and Mihocek will be taken by Rampe and Fox. Coaches have a lot of faith in Fox (and Rampe needless to say) so I can see either combination happening - but I'd probably go with Rampe on De Goey and Fox on Mihocek to begin with. Fox played very well on the likes of Richmond's Tom Lynch last year so I can see the coaches entrusting him to play outside his weight class again.

Tickets booked for Sat! So keen, haven't been to a Swans game since R23 2019

Lets goooooo Swans

We should get a win here but I hope you know you'll probably never have a day at the footy as good as your last day at the SCG! I would've sold my organs to be at that game in 2019!

We should get a win here but I hope you know you'll probably never have a day at the footy as good as your last day at the SCG! I would've sold my organs to be at that game in 2019!
Just have to play the highlights of the Gold Coast game to the players for us to get a win. Hopefully no complacency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm looking fwd to the weather...Proper footy weather.
Cool at mid teens. Sunny. Moderate breeze.
Snow falling in the mountains.
Track should be bone dry and hard.

Not fair imo. He gave an opinion, people disagreed and he defended his opinion. Probably a little trackless regarding the bigfooty post, but didn't deserve the vitriol in your post.

Play the ball, not the man.

Not fair imo. He gave an opinion, people disagreed and he defended his opinion. Probably a little trackless regarding the bigfooty post, but didn't deserve the vitriol in your post.

Play the ball, not the man.

Not to worry mate, the hypnotoad and I will have it out where all Bigfooty stoushes are settled... at the Bear and Bandicoot.

(Is that establishment still open?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back