Scandal Tarryn Thomas charged with 'threatening to distribute intimate image' + driving with suspended license

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Statements

Fined, no conviction recorded:

If you want to understand why indigenous people are over represented in the legal system I suggest you visit Alice Spring's on your next holiday.

Or Katherine.

Or Darwin.

End of the day lower socio economic groups are always over represented no matter the colour of their skin. That's a fact.
Don't patronise me you ********.

He's an embarrassment to this website. How the admins tolerate him being in a position of power is bewildering.
real high stakes position being a checks notes mod on the hawthorn board of bigfooty.com/forums.

the board of directors must convene to decide his fate

I'm not defending that degenerate sh!t. It's appalling. But it isn't a death threat against 'women and their families' and it is far from a jailable offense.

How is it not?

It absolutely is.
How is it not?
Threatening to kill is an indictable offence. Thomas has been investigated by police twice in relation to these claims and both times they found that he hadn't done this. But you guys know better.

He has been found guilty of harrassment, dangerous driving and driving without a licence. These offences are bad enough that you don't need to make stuff up.

Threatening to kill is an indictable offence. Thomas has been investigated by police twice in relation to these claims and both times they found that he hadn't done this. But you guys know better.

He has been found guilty of harrassment, dangerous driving and driving without a licence. These offences are bad enough that you don't need to make stuff up.

Al Clarkson is a racist, too, don't you know?

And Sonja Hood is a poor judge of character.

All convicted by the BigFooty judges and jury.

Read it. I don't see how it's not a threat to kill. Sure, if the cops gave it their stamp, trust that. Not sure I do.

Read it. I don't see how it's not a threat to kill. Sure, if the cops gave it their stamp, trust that. Not sure I do.
You don't trust the cops. You didn't accept the court outcome. In your eyes, he is guilty of all allegations. Two institutions notorious for their treatment of young aboriginal men have for some reason decided to protect Tarryn and sweep his crimes under the carpet.

I really don't see any point continuing with this. I may as well discuss whether the US election was rigged with a Trump loyalist. It doesn't matter the absence of evidence or how many court cases you lose. You just know.

You don't trust the cops. You didn't accept the court outcome. In your eyes, he is guilty of all allegations. Two institutions notorious for their treatment of young aboriginal men have for some reason decided to protect Tarryn and sweep his crimes under the carpet.

I really don't see any point continuing with this. I may as well discuss whether the US election was rigged with a Trump loyalist. It doesn't matter the absence of evidence or how many court cases you lose. You just know.

2 organizations notorious forgoing easy on AFL players.

see how easy that was?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah dusty, now that was threat to kill.

Even named the murder weapon.

Your hero.

She said Martin "physically stood over me, held a chopstick above my head and threatened to stab me in the face with a chopstick".
"And he said are you going to dob on me? And I said 'Well I will be calling the club on Monday," she said.

"To which he reacted by slamming his hand next to my head into the wall, which at that point was obviously extremely terrifying."

Now that's a threat

oh, wow, that excuses everyone else! Ben Cousins, exonerated. Dusty did something years later.
The best part about raising the Dusty incident is that we’ve all heard the stories by now of how the woman and her family were paid a visit by some of Dusty’s old man’s associates and told to let it go.

The best part about raising the Dusty incident is that we’ve all heard the stories by now of how the woman and her family were paid a visit by some of Dusty’s old man’s associates and told to let it go.

The reason I raised dusty was to pour out the hypocrisy of Aristotle Pickett who worships Dusty. Also anyone who said Thomas should be in jail but hasn’t said the same thing about dusty, or doesn’t constantly refer to his death threat whenever discussing him if they do with Thomas.

I'm not defending that degenerate sh!t. It's appalling. But it isn't a death threat against 'women and their families' and it is far from a jailable offense.
“I’m too scared … i know he’s (Thomas) gonna kill me.”

Apparently the victim was wrong to think TT wanted to kill her.

You are defending him, and you’re telling us all that this young woman was wrong to feel like her life was being threatened.

The reason I raised dusty was to pour out the hypocrisy of Aristotle Pickett who worships Dusty. Also anyone who said Thomas should be in jail but hasn’t said the same thing about dusty, or doesn’t constantly refer to his death threat whenever discussing him if they do with Thomas.
I think the Dusty one was a once off which helps him. Thomas had a string of incidences and issues that make it easier to judge him.

What? You are just embarrassing yourself with this sort of nonsense. This is a serious issue and you are in here trying to measure yourself. If everyone, bar a few wingnut Hawthorn supporters, are calling you on your garbage posting, maybe it is time for a rest.
I like how every non-North supporter post after this is people agreeing with SYL. But sure, he's the one posting garbage.

"TT is a piece of s**t!"

"But, but, Dusty!"

:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back