List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't need to keep developing on the main list
Rookie list is fine

Agree with this. Rookies should only get promoted if they are best 22 or really pushing the best 22.

He doesn’t strike me as either at this stage.

hasn't oriordan had his max 3 years on the rookie list?

toby pink is another one who should go. he is almost below neafl standard and not even in contention for a senior spot.

Seeing as foxsports think Colin O’Rourke plays for the Swans, I will be waiting for the official announcement.
That article also has us with pick 70, which we gave to Collingwood in the Murray trade. Editor must be on annual leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way. You need to have a good look. The kid is really young and has a well rounded game. Totally disagree.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Will need to have a big year in 2018. Not convinced. However he should have been kept on the list for 2018. Lets re-evaluate at the end of 2018.

What happened to CEY? I remember reading huge wraps about how great he was going to be but nothing really came forward. Was it all injury?
I think in 2017 at the commencement Crows were thinking like for like with Thommo out and CEY in. Their game style and player preference changed with a now fit B.Couch they went smaller and faster and as a result the assets of CEY were no longer in the long term picture for the Crows style of play is how I read it.

Cool head in pressure and has decent skill. Has shown some moments of brilliance and lots of mediocrity. Works hard and plays his role.
Why? Who does Wellingham replace in our firsts? No-one. He's old, will take the place of a youngster, isn't any good and was a part of the "rat-pack" which breaches our no dickhead policy.

Why? Who does Wellingham replace in our firsts? No-one. He's old, will take the place of a youngster, isn't any good and was a part of the "rat-pack" which breaches our no dickhead policy.
He's actually a very nice guy !, maybe we should have that policy on here

Um pretty sure Collingwood getting rid of the "rat-pack" is why they're in the s**t hole they're in right now and have been in for the last five years. I would have happily taken Swan or Shaw or Beams in a heart-beat. And Wellingham would be handy depth. I rate him more than others who were in our last finals game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back