List Mgmt. The 2017 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals Thread (cont. in Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So does this thread close on Friday and we start again with new arrivals
We'll pop up a new thread for each of the new draftees so everyone can welcome them, trawl through what facebook pages they've liked, and discuss how many brownlows each will win

We'll pop up a new thread for each of the new draftees so everyone can welcome them, trawl through what facebook pages they've liked, and discuss how many brownlows each will win

Can we do blakely watch straight after??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its interesting that if we had any of those guys at their peak on our list now they would comfortably be holding down the number 1 position against the incumbents

We've got 4 on the list now and we only need one of them to be fit and firing at a time.

I rank them as follows:

1. Tippett - fully fit version which is rare
2. Sinclair - thought he stepped up in 2017
3. Naismith - not sure he's ever going to be more than what he is now
4. Cameron - hasn't had a chance through injury

I'm hoping we don't revert back to the 2 ruck setup as the game has gone past that, hence its a waste of time adding another ruckman to the list

It's funny i would have that in almost the exact opposite order :p

Yep, with professional conditioning training he'll be up to scratch soon enough. Might take a few pre-seasons but that'd be no concern for me to take someone of his talent. His natural athleticism, power, speed and skill are too good to pass up.
Not really. If you've been genetically short-changed all the aerobic training in the world will fail to get you up to the standard required to play AFL at an elite level. Just look at how many players over history have been skilful but didn't have to legs to last a match or to get themselves into a good position.

That is terrible.. or a 'cunning plan'
06670d62b46a927d2015c406b414239e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
It wasn't Blackadder who had the cunning plans, it was Baldrick.

You can do it now if you like! We have an existing thread to discuss potential father/son picks (https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/swans-father-son-options.1169727/) and we have an open academy thread as well (https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...my-thread-player-news-and-discussion.1124387/)

Was thinking to start up the 2018 thread for all that just to irk Bedders...

Is he actually any good?

Looks to be doing a Josh Dunkley, insofar as being rated top 5 in his u16s and now floats in top 25 in u17s. Have to wait and see how he performs next year.

Not really. If you've been genetically short-changed all the aerobic training in the world will fail to get you up to the standard required to play AFL at an elite level. Just look at how many players over history have been skilful but didn't have to legs to last a match or to get themselves into a good position.

I have very little trouble believing that Cameron Rayner's genetics will allow him to build a sound tank over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back