The 2018 finals series.

Remove this Banner Ad

2 games and big % more average than the nearest team.

I'm referring to the best sides over many years, which of course, you would know nothing about.

Sure compared to 01-04 Lions they are very average. They are clearly the team to beat this year.

That's kinda my point mate.

This is the weakest bunch of finals contenders in AFL history.

Richmond finished the season 18-4, which of course you would know nothing about.
North's best ever season finish: 17-5.
BEST EVER.

Buddy, your N = 2017/2018.

You simply wouldn't have a clue from a historical perspective.

Now finish your coco pops and get ready for school.

Buddy, your N = 2017/2018.

You simply wouldn't have a clue from a historical perspective.

Now finish your coco pops and get ready for school.
OK so average in terms of the best teams of all time?
Do they award the flag only if you're better than the teams that have won it previously? Or is it still just marked against other teams in the same season? Perhaps you could explain it in simple terms to a dill like me exactly how you can accurately measure a team against a team from another decade? Does the NM team that won their first 2 flags in the 70's stack up to the Richmond team that won 4 in 8 years just before them? I suppose not.
It must burn deep down to know that this is the worst top 8 in living memory. To not make that grade...

Not even close.
Oh so now we're not even close to average.
Anything else to add? Surely a genius like yourself can address a few simple questions raised by a humble idiot.
Maybe backup your tough talk with something of substance and try not to resort to questioning peoples' intellect. It speaks volumes.
How exactly do you describe "not even close to a below average team"?
:stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK so average in terms of the best teams of all time?
Do they award the flag only if you're better than the teams that have won it previously? Or is it still just marked against other teams in the same season? Perhaps you could explain it in simple terms to a dill like me exactly how you can accurately measure a team against a team from another decade? Does the NM team that won their first 2 flags in the 70's stack up to the Richmond team that won 4 in 8 years just before them? I suppose not.
It must burn deep down to know that this is the worst top 8 in living memory. To not make that grade...

well, our club have the only gold premiership. you're never going to get one. so chew on that.

TWO-TIME premiership coach Denis Pagan has tipped West Coast to win the flag because Richmond's players have had too long to ponder the prospect of going back-to-back.

Pagan said the Eagles would not only make the Grand Final as a result of earning two home finals, they would win it with the Tigers already in danger of thinking too far ahead.
With all due respect to Denis... WTF?

How long does any team have to ponder the thought of going back to back?

The secret to a happy life is to learn to appreciate the small things.
In do appreciate the small things, like the correlation between the fact that your team and western have won the last couple of flags and the AFL is taking actions to try and fundamentally change the way the game is played.

The AFL think the game is a s**t show and you're currently on top.

Congratulations.

In do appreciate the small things, like the correlation between the fact that your team and western have won the last couple of flags and the AFL is taking actions to try and fundamentally change the way the game is played.

Congratulations.

I lol

Congratulations.
Thank you. :hearts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back