The Bar - Beer, Wine & Spirits Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

These growler refills, do you need the correct brand of growler to refill it? And is there anywhere in perth that do the eaglebay brewery refills?

Most places just want a clear bottle that can be sealed with a flip top or screw cap. I've got a few different types and don't have any problems.

Do you mean you want more Eagle Bay beer or want an Eagle Bay growler refilled? If it's just the latter it can be used anywhere.

These growler refills, do you need the correct brand of growler to refill it? And is there anywhere in perth that do the eaglebay brewery refills?

Only Feral brewpub insist on filling their own brand and nothing else. Some shops fill off the taps, others using a pegas system. The pegas is still flexible to most common growler types but I'm unsure if it fills the stainless ones.

Most places just want a clear bottle that can be sealed with a flip top or screw cap. I've got a few different types and don't have any problems.

Do you mean you want more Eagle Bay beer or want an Eagle Bay growler refilled? If it's just the latter it can be used anywhere.

What i meant was if you need a branded growler I'd need to find a place with eagle bay beer. But as you said they mostly dont care if the growler matches the beer so it doesnt matter.

What i meant was if you need a branded growler I'd need to find a place with eagle bay beer. But as you said they mostly dont care if the growler matches the beer so it doesnt matter.

Yeah I getcha.

Yeah I’m disappoint to hear that. I was such a Feral fanboy previously

Yeah me too, big time. Used to love going there when they first opened up - this was well before the variety of beers available in Perth was as vast as now. Bit sad that they decided to sell, but if I was in their shoes I'd probably do the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m disappoint to hear that. I was such a Feral fanboy previously

Yeah me too, big time. Used to love going there when they first opened up - this was well before the variety of beers available in Perth was as vast as now. Bit sad that they decided to sell, but if I was in their shoes I'd probably do the same.

Their vessels are cheap. I didnt need another vessel but grabbed one anyway so I could buy Biggie Juice. Feral produce enough quirky beers not available elsewhere that its worth it for me.

Their vessels are cheap. I didnt need another vessel but grabbed one anyway so I could buy Biggie Juice. Feral produce enough quirky beers not available elsewhere that its worth it for me.

Just seems a bit unreasonable.

* man Biggie Juice is fantastic. Only tried it from the bottle a few months back but it didn't disappoint.

37295690-1B47-4112-89C8-2B9472465984.jpeg

Feral Da Vinci Pig red ale. Boy oh boy wowee one of the best beers I’ve had in a long time.

Not sure if it’s available outside of Melbourne because it was a one off Good Beer Week beer but if you can get hold of it definitely try it

Just seems a bit unreasonable.

**** man Biggie Juice is fantastic. Only tried it from the bottle a few months back but it didn't disappoint.
20389.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back