The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep Dez! is spot on, Full blown tank mode.

Hopefully trade Wade after Christmas as well.
There's talk on Twitter that Wade is now unsure on opting in, he had said he was going to but hasn't officially done it.

Would be so great if he didn't but I don't think he'll be giving up 24 million.

Well it's a bad tank by giving up that pick regardless, seems super unnecessary.
It's a mid 1st round pick, while it would have been great to keep it, that doesn't make it a bad tank.

Are you actually high?

We'll be in the running for Michael Porter Jr next season and we'll have plenty of cap space.

It's a mid 1st round pick, while it would have been great to keep it, that doesn't make it a bad tank.

Are you actually high?

We'll be in the running for Michael Porter Jr next season and we'll have plenty of cap space.

Mate you are going very hard on an opinion that is pretty widely shared.... Assets are assets. I (and many others) think you gave away a decent asset in a deal you probably didn't need to. Boy oh boy.

s**t I just looked on the previous page and you yourself were very displeased :D
Who's the high one? :D

Mate you are going very hard on an opinion that is pretty widely shared.... Assets are assets. I (and many others) think you gave away a decent asset in a deal you probably didn't need to. Boy oh boy.

s**t I just looked on the previous page and you yourself were very displeased :D
Who's the high one? :D
I was disappointed we gave up the 16th pick but the trade otherwise was fine.

Trading away a mid 1st round pick doesn't make it a bad tank.

You're a confusing individual. Giving up assets needlessly is not something conducive to a 'good' tank.
How is it needlessly? We weren't winning a championship with Butler in the "Let's all play for the Cavs/Warriors" era so we hit the reset button. Butler was the only asset with value and he was traded and apparently the 16th pick was needed for the deal, if they could have kept it they would have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How?

I love Jimmy but there was nothing we could do that was going to turn us into a contender unless Wade turned back the clock and re-entered his prime.

You're never happy stewie griffen
Zach lavine. A 6th man at best
Kris Dunn. A 23 year old pg coming off a mediocre rookie season.
Reach to draft some flog
Give up pick 16 in a deep draft to boot

Dunn
Wade until hes traded
?
Zipser or Bobby
Lopez

God help us if that wins 20, but hey let's tank

Zach lavine. A 6th man at best
Kris Dunn. A 23 year old pg coming off a mediocre rookie season.
Reach to draft some flog
Give up pick 16 in a deep draft to boot

Dunn
Wade until hes traded
?
Zipser or Bobby
Lopez

God help us if that wins 20, but hey let's tank

LaVine can be a starter level player.

You're writing off Dunn after his rookie season? A rookie season under Thibs no less, ridiculous.

Writing off another draftee before he even plays? Okay.

You're also exaggerating the deep draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back