The Liberal Party - How long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in a room listening to a drag queen isn't anymore child abuse than sitting in a class room with a hot teacher. Next reactionaries will be supporting sharia law in order to stop women from showing flesh.

If someone needs to go around to schools to out all the hottie teachers I'm happy to put my hand up.

Sitting in a room listening to a drag queen isn't anymore child abuse than sitting in a class room with a hot teacher. Next reactionaries will be supporting sharia law in order to stop women from showing flesh.
I grew up watching Aunty Jack on TV telling me a story
I think I turned out ok

iu

Just brazen corruption. Waiting for the squeals of outrage from the Murdoch press.
It's been over 36hrs......

You know it stinks when the usual fanbois are AWOL here.

An Australian mother of five held in the deteriorating al-Hawl camp of northern Syria has been stripped of her citizenship – retroactive by three years – leaving two of her children potentially stateless and potentially permanently splitting her family.

The woman, who held Australian and Lebanese citizenship, was informed by letter this week her citizenship has been extinguished, backdated more than three years.

Three of her children were born in Australia and retain Australian citizenship: her two youngest children, born in Syria, are not able to claim Lebanese citizenship (which is passed through paternity) and have no documents to prove their nationality.

Under international law, it is illegal for Australia, or any country, to make any person stateless.

It doesn't appear actually that this government has made her two younger children stateless as they were not born in Australia and their mother had no right to Australian citizenship at the time of birth. Therefore they tend not to have any right to Australian citizenship unlike the older children who do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ms Stuckey revealed personal attacks, abuse and bullying led her to step down after 16 years in the job.

Last year Ms Stuckey received threats and abuse from within her own party after voting for a Labor bill to legalise abortion in Queensland.

She was one of only three LNP MPs to vote for the bill in a conscience vote on the issue, and faced threats including internal pressure warning her preselection would be rejected or jeopardised.

Members of the LNP also vowed to target the MPs in the upcoming state election.

To say that most Liberals MPs will be nervous about the next federal election is an understatement. They know they were fortunate to have won last year, but when Scott Morrison calls a press conference in early to mid 2021 to announce the election date, they will not be so lucky. At this stage it looks like we could be seeing a massive landslide win to Labor, and the Coalition as we know it could split in half as a result.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

The entire system has been rigged so that these corrupt con artists can keep making big fat cash, so no surprises that they keep getting away with it
ScoMo's staffers read like a who's who of the mining lobby. I'm sure plenty of Libs leaving parliament will get well looked after. The only decent one of the lot (Frydenberg) will probably stay on and become their next leader.

ScoMo's staffers read like a who's who of the mining lobby. I'm sure plenty of Libs leaving parliament will get well looked after. The only decent one of the lot (Frydenberg) will probably stay on and become their next leader.
Once had some time for Josh but he's sold out.

Why do they bother pointing out that it's illegal to make a person stateless, when Australia did no such thing in this case? Ah the terrorist-loving left.

i much prefer the govt to be acting to not allow actual terrorists and thir immediate connections in than treat potential refugees with no discernable link to terrorism like s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back