Banter The LOOSE footy discussion thread 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a fang of an RS6 through the Adelaide Hills a couple of months back.

Wicked car... but the RS3 I took on the same route a few months prior was a better sports car.

The weight difference is extremely noticeable through the twisties.

For a family cruiser, and I like wagons for their practicality, you can't go past the RS6.

That RS6 is a different animal...

That thing is insane.

MY S6 is a handful but just as much a daily driver as well. Last night at 230 am coming home from work... LA freeways MT... :cool:

Was pulling 160 kph in 7th and any time you wanted more, drop to 5th and it just gives you everything you ask.

Im not that guy so i keep it moderately insane.. but yeah the RS6 is the bees knees.

And the funniest part is that the engine management kicks in at 160 and shuts down a bank down to 4 cyl and saves fuel... lol... at 160...

Such fun to drive.

Go Catters

That RS6 is a different animal...

That thing is insane.

MY S6 is a handful but just as much a daily driver as well. Last night at 230 am coming home from work... LA freeways MT... :cool:

Was pulling 160 kph in 7th and any time you wanted more, drop to 5th and it just gives you everything you ask.

Im not that guy so i keep it moderately insane.. but yeah the RS6 is the bees knees.

And the funniest part is that the engine management kicks in at 160 and shuts down a bank down to 4 cyl and saves fuel... lol... at 160...

Such fun to drive.

Go Catters
Any decent twisty roads in LA to take that on?

Any decent twisty roads in LA to take that on?

Beverly Hills? LOL.

Coldwater Canyon becomes Beverly Glen heading into Beverly Hills from the valley once it crosses Mulholland at the top.

Lots of 2nd/3rd work to be had there... big elevation changes too...so can feel the car shifting up and down as well as left and right..

Also out the back of Malibu...gotta watch for 5-0 and the supercars from the stupid rich that blow past you..

But yes... fun bits to be had..

GO Catters

I would get dis car. Totally would match my Geelong bumper sticker

680382a6e01b750127e1fcafc00c1e58.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not? Women are meant to possess superior observational skills!

Pfft you obviously dont know me very well.

Here's a fun fact. My initials are MCG...

If my parents named me with a middle name beginning with C. :$

And no not campaigner before anyone says it :rolleyes:

Coldwater Canyon becomes Beverly Glen heading into Beverly Hills from the valley once it crosses Mulholland at the top.

Lots of 2nd/3rd work to be had there... big elevation changes too...so can feel the car shifting up and down as well as left and right..

Also out the back of Malibu...gotta watch for 5-0 and the supercars from the stupid rich that blow past you..

But yes... fun bits to be had..

GO Catters
I need to visit. Any 69 Chevelle's for sale in your area?

Pfft you obviously dont know me very well.

Here's a fun fact. My initials are MCG...

If my parents named me with a middle name beginning with C. :$

And no not campaigner before anyone says it :rolleyes:
So not "campaigner", but another word to describe the female anatomy then? :D

So not "campaigner", but another word to describe the female anatomy then? :D
I presume you mean Cochlear apparatus as found in the ear.

If you mean anything else you will be having a long, long break.

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back