Win Prizes The NBA Off-Season Thread 2018 (now includes pre season games)

Remove this Banner Ad

To that second Melb NBL team?
59616.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't decide whether this is more classically trademark Thibs or vintage TWolves.

Probably both.

More Thibs than Wolves.

Trade Jimmy, sack Thibs, sign KAT.

More Thibs than Wolves.

Trade Jimmy, sack Thibs, sign KAT.

Oh I agree Thibs needs to wear the dunce hat here.

Just the GM saying 'we're not trading anyone' and the owner saying 'oh yes we are, here's my phone number' is a very Wolves-ian thing!

Oh I agree Thibs needs to wear the dunce hat here.

Just the GM saying 'we're not trading anyone' and the owner saying 'oh yes we are, here's my phone number' is a very Wolves-ian thing!

It’s very Wolvesian to give someone the “two hat” role when it’s clear that setup never works.

What was un-wolvesian was making the trade. They took a swing and it didn’t work, but no other Wolves gm has hasn’t the nous to swing for the fences other than Saunders good work on the Love deal.

Kevin Durant will have a business-oriented program on ESPN+.

The show will be hosted by Jay Williams and will delve into topics such as the sneaker business.

Durant has increased his efforts in investment opportunities since joining the Golden State Warriors in 2016.

#cupcakecommodities

It’s very Wolvesian to give someone the “two hat” role when it’s clear that setup never works.

What was un-wolvesian was making the trade. They took a swing and it didn’t work, but no other Wolves gm has hasn’t the nous to swing for the fences other than Saunders good work on the Love deal.

Agreed, nothing wrong with the trade at all. Every GM would have made that trade.

Glad they've got that sorted.

KAT's statement is kinda interesting:

I promise to the fans, my teammates and the organization to keep the vision of the man who drafted me, Flip Saunders, alive and treat his dream of winning with respect and dignity.

thibslamindy.gif

Parker banged Barry's wife. Because of the beef, they traded Barry and nobody spoke of it again

thought barry just uped and left.

i found this interesting

In 2013, Barry began making regular appearances on NBA TV's The Starters in his own segment: "The Bone Zone".

Seems imminent

Although wiggins has played more defence on the gram this week than over his whole career

Well the theory is that he wouldn't agree to a deal unless there was something in place to move Butler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back