The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pierce doesnt want Celtics to offer IT on Feb 11th as that's the night that his jersey is to be retired. What nuffy agreed to it with IT knowing that the jersey was to be retired that night too?

I agree with Pierce. He served 19years as a Celtic. Its his night. Just because IT wanted his kids there and wanted to play in the game. Make it the game they play after. If IT thought Pierce wouldn't be salty he should have a think about the occasion and what a jersey retirement means to a retired player... Kobe, Jords, Bird just to name a few.

Is there any reason why the pierce night can’t be changed?
I doubt either of them really care. I know paul said he doesn't want it but he'd be over it by now.

Bit of a media storm in a teacup.

Of course celtics haters will use it as any excuse to pot the franchise when they've done nothing except make a trade.

Tatum with another beastmode game today especially in clutch time.

My question: is he still growing?

He played a lot of time against Carroll today and Carroll is listed at 6'8 215 with Tatum listed as 6'8 205. I just don't see how that's correct unless things have changed since the official measurements. Tatum looked like a considerably larger human when next to Carroll and guarding him.

Got Kyrie on the shelf during a soft homestand on the schedule and scary terry balling out. Double bonus.

Wnhczcg.png

Last edited:
Very disappointed today.

Non-existent structure, lack of effort to cover Raptors spread (after about the 8th wide open 3pa in the 3rd quarter I had to turn it off), settling for some truly putrid shots. It was painful.

Horford has no business being in the All-star team this season either, he is massively overrated.

Very disappointed today.

Non-existent structure, lack of effort to cover Raptors spread (after about the 8th wide open 3pa in the 3rd quarter I had to turn it off), settling for some truly putrid shots. It was painful.

Horford has no business being in the All-star team this season either, he is massively overrated.

Massive "victim of the moment" there. Horfords been fantastic this season, only have to look at the game before yesterdays to know he deserves a spot.
Its a long season and we'll be fine and are doing fine.

Signed Greg Monroe today. Seems like we've sorted our inside with him and Horford, he seems to play well whenever I've seen him. If only Hayward were fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back