The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to see Philly come out the East. They're so exciting and will be scary good from next season.
As would I; but that only happens if we beat Cleveland. Which we won't.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the offseason. If we trade Rozier I will go mental.

Should read Alex Kungu piece on trading Rozier

We currently have:
2 max contracts in Gordon and Horford
with the following to come

1 RFA contract Smart 2018 - to match or not to match
Max Contract Kyrie 2019 - pretty guaranteed -> making 3 max contracts on a 99 mill salary
1 RFA contract Rozier 2019
1 Extension Jaylen Brown think end 2019
1 Extension Jayson Tatum think end 2020

Essentially can't pay everyone.

Likely to hit repeater tax sooner rather than later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't get to see the game but it looks like a good contribution from the starters, especially Tatum and Brown. Really need to re-sign Rozier.

Catching up with the game now. Boy oh boy, WOWEE what a finish.

Rozier's step back 3 then Middleton's Hail Mary. Should be a great series.

I know it's very very doubtful but if this team can scrape through to the ECF's, they should be super proud.

Unfortunately I just don't see how we're going to hold onto the likes of Al, Gordo, Kyrie, Tatum, Brown and Rozier over the long run

I know it's very very doubtful but if this team can scrape through to the ECF's, they should be super proud.

Unfortunately I just don't see how we're going to hold onto the likes of Al, Gordo, Kyrie, Tatum, Brown and Rozier over the long run
Whoever comes out of the East is in for a slaughter against either GSW or Houston. Harden looks unguardable.

Al is replaceable. We would prob lose terry as well to secure an elite Horford replacement. Need to keep Tatum and brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back