Live Event The official Bigfooty NBA Week 2 thread (Rivalry Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakers legend Mike Muscala getting some run now

Moooooooosse.

I doubt he's quite the cult figure over there as he was with us.

Testament to coach Bud turning a 6'10 white guy 2nd round pick into a useful NBA player.

:padlock:Trae Young is everything I wanted Jayaon Tatum to be. For the first time since I started following Boston in 1992, I am a bit jelly of Atlanta.

Hawks will be a sleeper team in the future, if they can add an established All Star esque player or two via trade or Free Agency..

Some really good young talent in the East (Knicks and Bulls both have stud rookies, Coby White looks mint 👍👍👍)

Must say this is the most fun Wolves team iv'e seen in a while, Defensively we're on, When Wiggins isnt chucking s**t we're playing well rounded basketball. Defensively decent, Offensively we have KAT who looks like he's a broken 2k character

Ryan Saunders coaches like his old man from all reports (the legendary KG still says Flip was the best coach he ever played under). The players have a massive buy in to the message they preach.

Apparently 3-0 is the best start in Wolves franchise history as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, Portland just find a way.

This Kendrick Nunn dude just going off every game offensively. Who?

Bigfooty always has you covered.

Hawks will be a sleeper team in the future, if they can add an established All Star esque player or two via trade or Free Agency..

Wouldn't call Atlanta a sleeper team, it has been pretty widely acknowledged that they're tracking well.

:padlock:Trae Young is everything I wanted Jayaon Tatum to be. For the first time since I started following Boston in 1992, I am a bit jelly of Atlanta.

Some really good young talent in the East (Knicks and Bulls both have stud rookies, Coby White looks mint 👍👍👍)

TraeVP

As a senior, Nunn led NCAA Division I with 4.47 Three-point shots made per game,[25] and he finished second in scoring to Trae Curry with a 25.9 point per game average

GSW signed him to partially guaranteed contract then axed him, oops!

I have not seen him play but he must be pretty poor athlete and not demonstrated any PG abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back