The official Bigfooty NBA Week 5 thread (Where Carmelo makes his comeback)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devonte’ Graham would have to be in contention for MIP award and also in the mix for 6th man of the year too.

How did he slip so far in the draft?

Hes replaced Bacon in the starting lineup but definitely has to be one of the main contenders for MIP at this stage.

He played 4 years in college and teams dont like using high picks on 4 year guys.

Blow it up time in San Antonio. Blazers and Spurs look terrible. Always likely both would drop off but didn't expect this much.

Speaking of which. Would you do a Whiteside and picks for Aldridge trade?

Blazers get better and Spurs drop salary a year earlier.

Blow it up time in San Antonio. Blazers and Spurs look terrible. Always likely both would drop off but didn't expect this much.

Classic modern NBA. Blink and they are down by 3 with possession.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ron

Thoughts?

I'd trade DDR and LMA for pretty much anything right now.
It's been a great 20 years, but it is time to start from scratch and rebuild through the draft.

Their cap is basically clear year after next so I think they already had soft plans for the re-build. I would like to see Pop become a mercenary coach and see if he's got the goods to actually turn great teams into championship winnings teams and quiet the doubters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back