The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 9 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dallas Mavericks have flex-assigned rookie Josh Green to the G League’s Salt Lake City Stars, a squad that currently features fellow Mavericks rookie Tyler Bey.

Alpha move?

Kent Bazemore of all people get the Dubs the W after being down 15pts with 8mins left in the 4th

No Green and Curry wasn't his best.

Kent Bazemore of all people get the Dubs the W after being down 15pts with 8mins left in the 4th

No Green and Curry wasn't his best.
Tyler Herro goes 3/15 but grabs 15 boards off the bench.

Crazytown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After catching up on yesterday's game (lolPels), it struck me that Gary Trent might be in line for a payday this offseason.

Has deputised ably for McCollum, and a lot of teams with cap room will be looking for someone to spend it on. Reckon Portland might struggle to hold on to him.

Dame Lillard needs more credit, 43 points, 16 assists including a late go ahead 3 point play against the Pels today. Blazers 18-10 despite no 2 and 3 options CJ and Nurk missing more than half the games thus far.

To put this into more perspective, Portland is the second worst defensive team in the league, and in the bottom five for overall FG%...

... and yet they're somehow 18-10.

Dame just wins them the close games.

Half feel like stop watching all NBA games till Stevens and Ainge are gone.

They and Jeff Teague are really ruining my enjoyment of the game.

Really bummed out the Knicks are probably better than us with a squad of washed up bums and young players.

InsistentFakeHoneycreeper-small.gif

Half feel like stop watching all NBA games till Stevens and Ainge are gone.

They and Jeff Teague are really ruining my enjoyment of the game.

Really bummed out the Knicks are probably better than us with a squad of washed up bums and young players.

InsistentFakeHoneycreeper-small.gif
Knicks play hard every night and have a stack load more depth

Randle and Robinson would be licking there chops if they were to get them in a playoff series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back