The Official Western Conference "ABSOLUTELY NO CRYING JORDAN ZONE' Semi Final Thread

Who wins their series

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hack a Dothraki could also be a useful tactic with Adams having a migraine
Dothraki eh? You punting addict!

As i mentioned yesterday I backed OKC so the implosion must be coming

Bet regret. We should have had more on brother!

To be fair, it's more on Kawai and LA. They should be the ones stepping up.

Efforts like today by LMA leads me to think he's just not made of the right stuff to put a team on his back. He might develop it at the Spurs, but I just can't see it in his DNA at the moment

Kobe trying to get his head around Duncan not doing a farewell tour...
I'm waiting for the Gerald Green farewell tour. Puts up 60 shots in 23 mins

FoxSports Adams v Bogut.

Tasty headlines inbound.

Spurs Legend bow out
5 minutes ago - Foxsports Australia

Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker and Australian Patty Mills bowed out of the Western Conference Semi Finals after defeat to Oklahoma City Thunder. It could be the end for future hall of fame player Tom Duncan, who is the same age of recent retiree Kobe Bryant.

Mills had an efficient game, hitting all of his shots and having 3 assists. However, he wasn't afforded as many shots as his more high profile team mates who had an off night.

The Thunder meet Andrew Boguts Golden State Warriors who feature MVP Stephen Curry. In a pivotal match up, Bogut will face off against fellow countryman Steven Adams who excelled against the Spurs.

------

Spurs Legend bow out

Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker and Australian Patty Mills bowed out of the Western Conference Semi Finals after defeat to Oklahoma City Thunder. It could be the end for future hall of fame player Tom Duncan, who is the same age of recent retiree Kobe Bryant.

Mills had an efficient game, hitting all of his shots and having 3 assists. However, he wasn't afforded as many shots as his more high profile team mates who had an off night.

The Thunder meet Andrew Boguts Golden State Warriors who feature MVP Stephen Curry. In a pivotal match up, Bogut will face off against fellow countryman Steven Adams who excelled against the Spurs.

------

'Fellow Countryman'

Be ****ed if i'm from the same place as stewie griffen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure how I'll feel if Waiters gets a ring before any of the Cavs players :eek:

As long as he at some point tells Dan Gilbert he is a campaigner.

I'll then be ok with it.

Spurs Legend bow out

------

I can't believe Tom Duncan might've played his last game. I'll never forget that time the Spurs swept LeBrone in the finals.

Back