Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

just pinch one off the first ethnic head you see walking by
tumblr_m2s58kk6eo1qk0ss6o1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok.

The sky is green.

I know it's actually blue but if I call it green then it's green.

Sent from mTalk

You're missing the point.

Adelaide and Hawthorn wear "gold."

It doesnt matter that their "gold" is actually yellow because everyone still calls it "gold."

Well except for that time that Hawthorn actually made a real gold guernsey and it was an absolute abomination, because shiny s**t doesn't work on guernseys.

Our "silver" guernsey is fine.

You're missing the point.

Adelaide and Hawthorn wear "gold."

It doesnt matter that their "gold" is actually yellow because everyone still calls it "gold."

Well except for that time that Hawthorn actually made a real gold guernsey and it was an absolute abomination, because shiny s**t doesn't work on guernseys.

Our "silver" guernsey is fine.

It matters to me.

Don't tell me it's silver when it's grey. Don't piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining. I'm not going to toe a line and celebrate it when it clearly isn't what it claims to be.

Sent from mTalk

It matters to me.

Don't tell me it's silver when it's grey. Don't piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining. I'm not going to toe a line and celebrate it when it clearly isn't what it claims to be.

Sent from mTalk

When you watch Australia play international sport and they reference the green and gold, do you sit there and say "well actually..."

When you watch Australia play international sport and they reference the green and gold, do you sit there and say "well actually..."

Not entirely.

The team colours are green and gold. The tops are not. I would if they sold them to me as that.

The guernseys aren't silver, that doesn't change the fact that it is still one of our colours. I just separate when the club is being talked about from the uniforms.

Sent from mTalk

Not entirely.

The team colours are green and gold. The tops are not. I would if they sold them to me as that.

The guernseys aren't silver, that doesn't change the fact that it is still one of our colours. I just separate when the club is being talked about from the uniforms.

Sent from mTalk

I like our silver guernsey.

Not entirely.

Sent from mTalk

3013CBA9-BF52-4EF3-95CF-4DACD7E64E4A.jpeg
6FBA5027-3E1A-4CFC-A28F-437D5FEC4FE4.jpeg

It's such pointless nonsense that we have this 4th colour that nobody considers to be part of our identity in any meaningful way.

Change the silver fist in the logo to white, remove the word 'silver' from our club song, get rid of the dumb silver JLT guernsey, and be done with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back