Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So essentially there's no visible example of a sleeveless shirt available. This could be interesting.

lz19041.jpg

A footy guernsey will use different materials obviously but this could be a similar template, or it could be totally different.

lz19041.jpg

A footy guernsey will use different materials obviously but this could be a similar template, or it could be totally different.

I reckon we’ll be pleasantly surprised with what they come up with. They’re not a big name like Nike or whatever but their kits are generally pretty clean and their logo will work really well with the chevrons. It could certainly be a lot worse, just look at what those poor chumps at Brisbane are wearing atm.

New guernsey manufacturer incoming....
Deservedly so.

ISC are useless and can't get the PB done with a months notice to have the MG emblem on the Rd 2 jumper. Are they the manufacturers of the 1820 beanies?? If not, sack those bastards as well.

Macron have an interesting history, from Bologna in 1971 to the world. Good that Oz HQ is in Mount Waverley and manufacturing wont have to be imported from northern Italy, even if its months away before we start using them.

They signed up Adelaide United in 2016, so wonder if Bruce Djite has been pushing their case with the club. Seems to be close to Port.

Maybe Hinkley got them on board.

1583905224129.png

Got a bit of a shock to see my old school has an old scholars soccer team and they make their shirts.

Is it true that we won't see guernseys with our 2020 sponsors on them this year?

I bought a silver guernsey from the ISC website in October of last year. It has Oak logos front and back. The silver PI guernsey I picked up in the changeroom sale has a GFG iron-on patch that's been applied over the sublimated Oak logo on the front. Would be surprised if ISC produce home or away guernseys with MG logos, particularly if they're being dropped.

That said, the PI China Guernsey I got last year has a sublimated GFG logo on the back, so there might be "some" ISC merch (cyan hoops?) with MG logos.

Anyone else have problems with the Port store? Never got a call to say PB guernseys with numbers I ordered last year were in. Called to check, got a call a week later saying they were in. Went to pick them up, no numbers. Number ordered last year not in stock. Waiting game continues.

I bought a silver guernsey from the ISC website in October of last year. It has Oak logos front and back. The silver PI guernsey I picked up in the changeroom sale has a GFG iron-on patch that's been applied over the sublimated Oak logo on the front. Would be surprised if ISC produce home or away guernseys with MG logos, particularly if they're being dropped.

That said, the PI China Guernsey I got last year has a sublimated GFG logo on the back, so there might be "some" ISC merch (cyan hoops?) with MG logos.

current PI home kits have sublimated MG logos on the front. I assume clash silver will too. White marsh series guernseys had iron on MG logos stuck across the back ontop of GFG logos

current PI home kits have sublimated MG logos on the front. I assume clash silver will too. White marsh series guernseys had iron on MG logos stuck across the back ontop of GFG logos

Yep, but the difference is that, assuming they were produced, we can flog PI gear without MG logos pretty easily at a changeroom sale. It's not clear that there's anything like the demand we'd need to order/produce a new batch of supporter gear with MG logos instead of just running out the remaining GFG-only stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, I know that the Port Store is supposed to be closed down now due to the COVID-19 crisis, but is it still possible to order and receive merchandise online?
All of the clubs are going to be suffering financially and I want to support ours as best I can. I hope it can be done, and I hope many of us can do the same.

Hi, I know that the Port Store is supposed to be closed down now due to the COVID-19 crisis, but is it still possible to order and receive merchandise online?
All of the clubs are going to be suffering financially and I want to support ours as best I can. I hope it can be done, and I hope many of us can do the same.

This was 2 days ago though so that might have changed.

I imagine you'd have to do it though the online shop, which isn't entirely the same thing. But it's certainly better than no purchase at all. It still seems to be operational despite it being based in Sydney, and therefore subject to the non-essential closures. On-line only businesses are a bit of a grey area - I mean, are they going to shut down amazon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back