The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Gift I also got 8/9 this week.. thought I had it but you did me on the margin. Well done mate

Thanks and sorry for pipping you to win.

Ive been getting a free premium membership every year through tipping and thought this year was going to be the first where I dont get one but managed to get it done with a round to go :p

I was hoping to get my first 9 for the year but the Eagles suck. The free membership was the only small highlight in a bad week for me.

Had eagles as the last leg in my multi for a big payout and also flopped in the draftstars 300k live final.

I thought the Eagles couldnt get done with the team they had on paper, but after watching the match I realised they brought in way too many underdone players in a do or die game and Freo tried really hard tactically to win the game instead of not giving a s**t like Gold Coast etc.

GF week for fantasy footy. How many cashies we in lads? I’m in 3 for Supercoach 2.5k up for grabs across all 3
Got bundled out in both prelims last week in fantasy. Was gunning for the top 100 at one stage before a bunch injuries and late outs hit.. bloody frustrating

I was hoping to get my first 9 for the year but the Eagles suck. The free membership was the only small highlight in a bad week for me.

Had eagles as the last leg in my multi for a big payout and also flopped in the draftstars 300k live final.

I thought the Eagles couldnt get done with the team they had on paper, but after watching the match I realised they brought in way too many underdone players in a do or die game and Freo tried really hard tactically to win the game instead of not giving a sh*t like Gold Coast etc.
You tipped Hawks against your mob?? I got Freo.. Dogs was the one that wrecked 9/9 for me

You tipped Hawks against your mob?? I got Freo.. Dogs was the one that wrecked 9/9 for me

With our injuries forcing English to solo ruck and playing a forward line of short people + a crippled Naughton, we arent good anymore. We lost to Essendon last week who will do nothing as usual come finals. Also Hawks havent lost a game since Clarko said hes leaving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now this is true. Does Novak win it? He’s pretty skinny at $1.70 but surely motivated to take out the GS?

You would be mad to bet against it especially after the draw- avoids Mededev till the final and Zverev is a mug in 5setters and knowing him he’ll lose before the semi.

Prefer the women’s for value in terms of winning

Remove this Banner Ad

Back