Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the price going up just for new or for existing subs?

I might jump on at 20 but 50 probably is a bit much for my hobby betting unfortunately

It’ll be for new subs. Raising the price for people who joined at $20 is uncool and. It fair.

Have been very lucky with scorecast on SB getting 2/2 first goal kicker - missed Easter round as I was camping but came back with Gov Saturday night $18=$300 and Fogs the first week!!

Sorry m8, I think I remember you answering this but it got deleted in the missing 12 hours.

Yes it did. Yes subscribers would get all my tips but obviously my main focus is AFL. I do greyhounds everyday except Sat and Sun due to all the football and as well as providing tips I provide analysis using analytics on the dogs. This info gets constantly pumped out.

No offence but I'd rather spend my $240/600 a year on wrong bets. Good luck but I think the pricing model smells

No offence taken. Subscribers are up $3,676.55 this season with a 21-5 record. From memory I was a few thousand up at this time last year as well.

Subs are $20 at the moment but even if they were $50 could you turn $50 a month into $3,676.55 in a year in a savings account?

Betting on sports, if you know what you’re doing, is an investment that pays off better than any other investment I’ve come across.

Last edited:
No offence taken. Subscribers are up $3,676.55 this season with a 21-5 record. From memory I was a few thousand up at this time as well.

Subs are $20 at the moment but even if they were $50 could you turn $50 a month into $3,676.55 in a year in a savings account?

Betting on sports, if you know what you’re doing, is an investment that pays off better than any other investment I’ve come across.

I think in fairness to GreyCrow Im assuming he punts for fun. In his case, I would agree its a waste of money.

If youre a serious punter but need some guidance, its a choice I would make if I wasnt astute in punting.

FWIW I'm staying well clear of tonight's game. Weather says it will be low scoring, Crows 1-39, game total under etc. But then I remember the Freo game last year. Just too unpredictable.

But Freo didnt even turn up to AO on that night. They were still in Perth. By R10 their season was already shot.

Pies will turn up tonight. This is a danger game.

But Freo didnt even turn up to AO on that night. They were still in Perth. By R10 their season was already shot.

Oh, I agree, but I'm not going to bet on it (disclaimer: 10 minutes to go, I will probably weaken!).

Edit: weakened. Crows 1-39, Gibbs 30+.

I will blame you if it goes South:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, I had Marc Murphy on possessions as part of a multi and he's injured in the warm up so not playing.

Anyone know what happens to the multi ?

Hmmm, I had Marc Murphy on possessions as part of a multi and he's injured in the warm up so not playing.

Anyone know what happens to the multi ?

Your bet will play out with exclusion of the Murphy bet as part of one of the legs of the multi.

Had a horror Friday night as I kept being pigheaded and betting on the Crows to come back but nice rebound today:

Freo +34.5
Richmond -42.5
Bulldogs +24.5
North -13.5
North -5.5 2nd Qtr
+ 5 units
+ $1,102.50

Subscribers are happy

I'm in baby, all signed up. You can probably guess my gmail, it is crows related!

Let the rivers of gold flow, I enjoy having a punt but don't have the time for research. Don't mind paying the guy who's putting in the effort.

Roo, you mention unit a bit is that $100?

I'm in baby, all signed up. You can probably guess my gmail, it is crows related!

Let the rivers of gold flow, I enjoy having a punt but don't have the time for research. Don't mind paying the guy who's putting in the effort.

Roo, you mention unit a bit is that $100?

I think I just got your sub. If you haven’t read your emails yet send me a request @sg101blog so we can get you into the group.

I set a staking system to make things easier to track and it’s also straightened me up as when I was betting just for myself I’d lose discipline and plonk 1k here or $250 there which is poor betting. You don’t have to use the same amounts as me (I bet bigger than this staking system on sides through Pinnacle) but it is critical that you bet the same units as I do so you can maximise your returns and maintain consistency.

Units
0.5 = $125
1 = $250
1.5 = $375
2 = $500

That can be made much smaller or bigger it really doesn’t matter other than to set your unit sizes when you begin and stick to that no matter what. Bet the units I do and turn your notifications on your phone on. Get yourself organised with your betting accounts and open some new ones if you have to. I’ve started using TopSport for live bets and so far they’ve been good.

Last edited:

Can’t remember what they were paying h2h and hindsight is a wonderful thing but whenever you feel that way should put a little half unit on the big dogs. Hawks were $9? Last year when they rolled us at AO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back