Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I gave him sh*t back he'd ban me. one of your mods will prolly ban me anyway which proves my point.
What are you talking about, he hasn’t and no mod has.

you ain’t that good

if I gave him sh*t back he'd ban me. one of your mods will prolly ban me anyway which proves my point.

I actually went to Frinkiac to make a gif, that's how much I love you.

Good idea. Back to the Crows board to deal with the realisation that you're the worst team in it but haven't got the first pick in the draft.

You guys are sh*t at being sh*t. LOL.
we maybe s**t but at least we have forwards. you can get high qulity mids in every draft. forwards, not so much.

Why haven’t you got quality mids then?

Still laughing that you took Pedlar ahead of Powell (who has re-signed btw).
because we picked thilthorpe last year and we also ****ed up the whole brad crouch situation. we should of traded him when we won the bnf. too bad my club was too stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol im literally waiting for the "you have insufficient privileges to reply here" sign.

It's just footy mate. You're not abusing anybody. If you're saying anything wrong there's a whole wall of North posters to shut you down long before any mod needs to be involved.

we maybe sh*t but at least we have forwards. you can get high qulity mids in every draft. forwards, not so much.

Ummmmm you have a disgraced, old soon to be retired Tex with 48 goals.

We have a 23 year old Larkey, with 39. And a 23 year old Zurhaar with 31.

Your next best is Fogarty with 24.

What forwards do you refer to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back