Prediction The run home - how many do we win?

How many more games will we win?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 18 12.4%

Votes: 39 26.9%

Votes: 30 20.7%

Votes: 53 36.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ablett isn't going to play against Essendon. I can feel the floor bounce as the fat lady does a little jig.

Ablett isn't going to play against Essendon. I can feel the floor bounce as the fat lady does a little jig.

Yup, that is very bad news for us. Means we need Bombers to lose to Freo, or have the unlikely result of all of the teams 2 games ahead of us lose the rest of their games (Doggies, Melbourne , WC). Also not good news that De Goey is now out for the season, given we really wanted Pies to get up against Melbourne in the last round.

It's a sick joke that neither Ablett and Lynch are playing. On paper their lineup looks awful, so it will have to be the biggest boil over of the year. Reckon Brisbane have more chance of beating Melbourne. At least Port are playing Bulldogs in Ballarat as opposed to Ethiad.

Long odds to make it and 7% chance seems about right. To simplify it.

We need to win both our last games.
Essendon and St Kilda lose at least one each.
West Coast and Bulldogs must lose both of their last games.

Geez if only we had another one second in that GWS game with Burton's punch over for the behind.

Would not make any difference with our percentage.

Hawthorn to Make Top 8.jpg

Hawthorn: Beats Carlton (Away) and Bulldogs (Home) - Very doable.
West Coast: Lose to GWS (Away) or Adelaide (Home) - Possible.
Bulldogs: Lose to Port Adelaide (Home) & Hawthorn (Away) - Possible.
Essendon: Lose to either Gold Coast (Away) or Fremantle (Home) - Tough.
St Kilda: Lose to either North (Home) or Richmond (Away) - Possible.

View attachment 404946

Do all of lines 1-4 have to happen? E.g. If lines 2, 3 and 4 happen, does 5 still have to?

View attachment 404946

You know what's filthy, if we beat the Tigers we would have been ahead of both the Saints and Bombers and would have had a shot at Doggies last round to go ahead of them. We only would have needed Eagles to drop only one game which is a definite. Farrkkkk.

Of all those the Essendon one is a long shot. If only Suns can somehow get their s**t together. It's a sad day when your relying on the Suns and Dockers.

Do all of lines 1-4 have to happen? E.g. If lines 2, 3 and 4 happen, does 5 still have to?

Yeah we need all of those, or need Dees to drop both instead of one of those lines, and must win both of ours.

Bit stuffed when it comes to needing an Essendon loss to rabble. Sadly peptide rabble tends to beat honest rabble.

You know what's filthy, if we beat the Tigers we would have been ahead of both the Saints and Bombers and would have had a shot at Doggies last round to go ahead of them. We only would have needed Eagles to drop only one game which is a definite. Farrkkkk.

Of all those the Essendon one is a long shot. If only Suns can somehow get their s**t together. It's a sad day when your relying on the Suns and Dockers.
yesterday I thought it was a long shot until I saw the outs for Essendon. GC with a fair chance now imho

yesterday I thought it was a long shot until I saw the outs for Essendon. GC with a fair chance now imho
No Lynch or Ablett is a worry. The Suns have the talent but can they click? I'm worried the Bombers kick a few and the Suns crumble. To think they beat us twice, oh the shame. Need Port to beat the Dogs also

:/

we could be eliminated before we even play tomorrow night with both Doggies and WC playing earlier games, if they both win doesn't matter what else happens.

If one of them wins and Hawks do we have to wait until Sunday and Melbourne's game to see if we are still alive

If one of the Doggies or WC wins on Saturday we are most likely done for the year as Melbourne host Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we could be eliminated before we even play tomorrow night with both Doggies and WC playing earlier games, if they both win doesn't matter what else happens.

If one of them wins and Hawks do we have to wait until Sunday and Melbourne's game to see if we are still alive

If one of the Doggies or WC wins on Saturday we are most likely done for the year as Melbourne host Brisbane

Thanks, Mr positive. Way to kill a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Mr positive. Way to kill a thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You'd know if I killed it

But you wouldn't be able to post in it to complain ;)

You'd know if I killed it

But you wouldn't be able to post in it to complain ;)

winter-is-coming-brace-yourself-a-power-trip-is-coming.jpg

Usually when a team loses its coach in the 2 weeks after they produce upset. Fingers crossed that this precedent remains...

View attachment 404946

Yep - Essendon are the key to us making it.

But I find it REALLY REALLY hard hoping for the Bombers to lose a game.

#nosarcasmemojiyet

Ken Port are already behind. C'mon Port FFs
Kicking into a big wind and look good I reckon. Conditions will suit them more than the indoor bulldogs.

GC / Essendon is the reason we are next to no chance of making it unfortunately. GC are awful and our failure to beat them on two occasions means we don't deserve to play finals this year.

Back