Event The Season 29 All-SFA Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I think for most posters, the fun is in the match thread engagement.

This season our LG, via our skippers, sought votes from our Opposition on Wonders' participants in each just completed match. These will be reported on via our BnF.

We would be happy to reciprocate if other teams wanted to have a crack at this approach.

Eventually and with heaps of provisos, votes could be tallied for all 6 games and across the season to have a numeric value on perceptions of quality match thread posting. The results could help inform the 50:50 sim data and posting component in future All SFA selection discussions.

Then stop giving players prime spots based on things they can effect of control so that it doesn't matter what they seek.
I think that’s a grand premise. Simply grand.

I think that’s a grand premise. Simply grand.

Easy for Mobbs to say, after sitting pretty in his premium CHB position for seasons on end.

Must have accumulated at least 10-15 possessions this season alone.

z8ylo.jpg

Doxxed again.

Day 4: I am still disgusted in the league for not giving me an All-SFA position.

Outraged even.

Not outraged enough to quit the league though. Just regular outrage.

Day 4: I am still disgusted in the league for not giving me an All-SFA position.

Outraged even.

your captain actually voted against you. this is a direct quote from the committee discussion:

"I know its 50% qooty and 50% posting, but I'm taking 50% off just for personality"

Outraged even.

It's ok mate. We've noticed you. Unlike the Gumbies and their rage-quitters.

your captain actually voted against you. this is a direct quote from the committee discussion:

"I know its 50% qooty and 50% posting, but I'm taking 50% off just for personality"

I know I am the heart and soul of the hawks, Agent93, but there is no point punishing me for that.

I can only assume its jealousy.

It's ok mate. We've noticed you. Unlike the Gumbies and their rage-quitters.

I'm not looking to be noticed, senpai, I want my elephant All-SFA spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think for most posters, the fun is in the match thread engagement.

Disagree. I would rather engage with the whole league at all times.

Match threads are a bit of a drag after a while because you start noticing that it's forced engagement. Lately, I'd prefer to be active with media throughout the season. Even the off-season is more enticing, I'd personally much rather the engagement that comes from people who aren't pressured to post 40+ times in a week to justify their position on a team.

You only need to look at how much more natural the discussion is in a media thread than a match thread.

So now that we've addressed that, what's everyone's favourite Nicolas Cage movie?

Match threads are a bit of a drag after a while because you start noticing that it's forced engagement. Lately, I'd prefer to be active with media throughout the season. Even the off-season is more enticing, I'd personally much rather the engagement that comes from people who aren't pressured to post 40+ times in a week to justify their position on a team.

You only need to look at how much more natural the discussion is in a media thread than a match thread.

So now that we've addressed that, what's everyone's favourite Nicolas Cage movie?

National treasure. That's what you are.

In all honesty, I think I've accidentally stumbled upon the team philosophy of the Tangerines...

THE AMERICAN CONSTITUTION.

League has enough American teams.

But the Tennessee Tangerines...

We have a statue of Dolly Parton out the front of the stadium and everything.

And people say she's just a big pair of tangerines.

The one with Steve Buscemi.

buscemi cage.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back