Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • nufan's Tinder date of the day

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thompson looks so unco when he posts up in the post. Add to that he couldn't hit a 6 foot shot floater on Terry Rozier.

Good thing is it's 20 points.
He didn't look unco on snapchat

Or so priceys mum told me

Apparently Tatum's favourite player growing up was one Kobe Bryant.

How long til Ainge flips him?

30 points up, 8 minutes to play .... why is LeBron still out there?

Tbh I dunno if I'd trust the non-LeBron Cavs with a 30 point lead either.

Tonight's winner wins the series?
Not so sure. Boston have one road win thus far in the playoffs but are undefeated at home. Did you know LeBron once came back from 3-1 down in the Finals?!

Not surprised we lost to be honest. All season we’ve ended a good run of victories with a stinker.

Same here. People are hyperventilating about the boys losing away to west coast and adelaide. Well guess what, many teams will do the same. ANyway, we've won I think 17 from past 19 games so eventually there's gonna be a big loss.

Today's game early will show our mindset and see if the last game has caused some doubts in their head.

We came out very tentative in the last game, and paid the price. If we get another beating like that this time, i wonder what it will do to their confidence.

We've been pretty decent during the season after bad losses, but this is the playoffs and there is a fairly big shadow on the other team who can do pretty much what he wants on the court.

Back