Banter The Wharfies and the Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is boring,I guess if there's no real rivalry and we still don't see you as a legitimate AFL club like West Coast this thread was bound to be doomed.I suspect the mod that created it possible knew that and hung off starting it earlier.I like the concept though and looking forward to Sunday hope both sides play well, and pack the thermals if your going over to the s**t hole 18 deg WTF.
The rivalry has died as you're no longer top four prospects. This banter is about as exciting as what we used to have with GWS fans. i.e. non-existent, although I expect that to pick up now that they'll go past you.

Geelong are now officially a run of the mill middle table club with a limited aging list devoid of up and coming youth and an excuse making lack of ideas coach.
To engage in banter with delusional Cats supporters who see some sort of future in their club and its association with a dying city is grossly unfair and I feel in the name of humanity this thread should be closed.

Crowley. Youre right. He is a muppet who wont be missed.

Youre delusional about how good your replacements are. And yes. Lyon is carbon coyping his StKilda mantra. Squeeze every drop out of the 24 players chosen. Trade in some complete hacks. Put NO time or games into the kids coming through. Let the list disintergrate. Then sit in a room counting his cash and giggling. Find a new club.

I bet Stevie J won't miss him. Probably glad he doesn't have to shake hands (I always hate having to shake hands when my pants are around my ankles too)

Sounds to me like you just described Bomber Thompson. Didn't he piss off the minute Ablett left citing burn out only to take a job a Essendon a month later? I'd imagine the bombers offered him a lot of cash too ;)

Is this a troll? Honestly. Taberner and Apeness - We keep hearing about them. Freo fans pull over them. Im yet to see either of them kick a bag or even influence a match. Honestly, its pathetic that you mention either of them in the same sentence as Pav.

Silvagni? SPUD. If he was any good at all, he'd have been lured out of there to a side that would actually play him in the ones. He is a dead set spud and the fact he cant get a game ahead of Dawson speaks volumes.

Sandi is one foot injury away from never playing again. The end comes real quick for an oversized old man.

Crowley. Youre right. He is a muppet who wont be missed.

Youre delusional about how good your replacements are. And yes. Lyon is carbon coyping his StKilda mantra. Squeeze every drop out of the 24 players chosen. Trade in some complete hacks. Put NO time or games into the kids coming through. Let the list disintergrate. Then sit in a room counting his cash and giggling. Find a new club.

Sorry my bad. Not sure what I am thinking giving a serious reply in banter thread.

So here's my revised reply:

OMG, you are so right. We have to do it the Chris Scot way! Forcefully delist those 4 used-by grandpas. And when we get our pants pulled down by our cross town rivals, just tell the journals "that's part of the plan :) mission accomplished!"

I bet Stevie J won't miss him. Probably glad he doesn't have to shake hands (I always hate having to shake hands when my pants are around my ankles too)
SJ will miss Creepy's sweet nothings whispering in his ear after he's been pineappled by Clancee.

What you forgot to add here was that the lift was broken because Frodo had gotten out an pushed every floor button. He broke the lift, went missing the swept in at the end to try and be the hero. Kinda like his GF performance.
Go Catters

Was still better than Cam Mooney's two GF appearances put together.

What you forgot to add here was that the lift was broken because Frodo had gotten out an pushed every floor button. He broke the lift, went missing the swept in at the end to try and be the hero. Kinda like his GF performance.
Go Catters

This is clearly not true.
Ballas can't reach the buttons for the upper floors.

An older couple were having trouble in a multi story car park here in the CBD. The lift had broken down and they couldn't climb the stairs to get to their car. Ballantyne saw their dilemma, climbed the stairs to his car, drove down and picked up the older couple and drove them up to their car.

What a campaigner of a bloke.
all seriousness, he's supposed to be a ripping bloke. He just goes missing in big footy games. Thats nothing against him as a human. He's just a s**t footballer when it counts.

Tabener was a rookie pick & shown a hell lot more than Kersten who you tookwith an early pick.
Silvagni had suitors but loves Freo
Freo got clarke & griff if Sandi goes down better than any rucks on your list
Crowley at least will shake hands & show sportsmanship not like your priamadonnas
If Lyons was a premier league coach he would be amongst the best just has not won the last dance, due to a ball bounce and way ward forwards in front goal in the big dance.
Enjoy tomorrow's game but you better be at your best or you'll loose by 25 plus.

Im not pretending Kersten is the sloution to a champions retirement. Silvagni is a dud. Thats actually proven over years of s**t footy. Griffen? He still play? and Clarke. HHAHAHAH i actually thought you guys got a government subsidy for recruiting him. (yes thats a special needs joke co he's a dud) Crowley, yep he's a super sportsman. A drug cheating one, but he's super. And just so you know his name is Lyon not
lyons. lol. And lulz at you clutching at what if EPL straws.

And you spell it "lose" not "Loose"

193600-geelong-premiers-2011.jpg

Sounds to me like you just described Bomber Thompson. Didn't he piss off the minute Ablett left citing burn out only to take a job a Essendon a month later? I'd imagine the bombers offered him a lot of cash too ;)
Youre right. Bomber did piss off. But then look at what happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all seriousness, he's supposed to be a ripping bloke. He just goes missing in big footy games. Thats nothing against him as a human. He's just a s**t footballer when it counts.
Troll a players on field performances and persona. Go for your life. When dipshits come on here and start bagging out players off field character when they obviously have NFI, It adds nothing to the conversation and is a bit weak.

The only thing stopping us tomorrow will be the only thing hat stopped us in the game last year - the umpiring.
But this year will be different. Two of your worst three divers are not playing: Bartel is gone for the weekend, Christensen is gone for good. That just leaves SJ, who will try and find new and interesting ways to con the umpires.
And your best player from last year is umpiring the GWS Melbourne game today.

An older couple were having trouble in a multi story car park here in the CBD. The lift had broken down and they couldn't climb the stairs to get to their car. Ballantyne saw their dilemma, climbed the stairs to his car, drove down and picked up the older couple and drove them up to their car.

What a campaigner of a bloke.

I take it back. He isn't trash. He's just an on-field pest. And a very good footballer.

FYI - I was going for you guys in the 2013 GF! Enough said.

Word on the Geelong board that Mackie is out.

Catsmaninamerica your banter is terrible and you've got bad history on our board over the past few years with this.
At least the other Cats fans are partly making sense and having fun.
You know nothing about Freo and your hatred blinds you.
Lift your game or GTFO.
Don't kick him out - he'll end up like the eight year old leaving the back yard cricket in tears after being told he can't play.

Troll a players on field performances and persona. Go for your life. When dipshits come on here and start bagging out players off field character when they obviously have NFI, It adds nothing to the conversation and is a bit weak.
Agreed and banter aside, he is supposedly a super bloke.

Catsmaninamerica your banter is terrible and you've got bad history on our board over the past few years with this.
At least the other Cats fans are partly making sense and having fun.
You know nothing about Freo and your hatred blinds you.
Lift your game or GTFO.
What have i said that in your opinion doesnt make sense?

193600-geelong-premiers-2011.jpg

Youre right. Bomber did piss off. But then look at what happened.

Those are tainted. Dank, Bomber and Robinson clearly injected these guys with god knows what. I mean, I know we can't for certain say what was in the needles Dank injected them with. But clearly, these guys were enjoying the after effects of all that cheating.

http://www.footyalmanac.com.au/is-it-fair-and-reasonable-to-question-geelong/

The Geelong team was known as one that could be bullied and routinely failed against the bigger hard-bodied sides like Sydney and Brisbane.

Geelong had a coach who was just games away from being run out of town.

If you do a Google search for Geelong Ladder Position the first auto-complete that comes up is 2006, indicating I am far from the first person to search for that this week. They finished 10th, winning 1 of their last 4 games, so this was no team entering 2007 on a high after a strong finish.

Dean Robinson was signed as Strength and Conditioning coach in 2007.

After this Grand Final win Dean Robinson singled out Stephen Dank as worthy of praise for his role in the Geelong win

Win one without cheating and then we'll talk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back