Competitions THE WORLD CUP COMPETITION - SOCCCER IS THE BEST!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Golden Boots - The Group with the highest combined total of goals scored in THE GROUP STAGE will win the Golden Boots
Winner is - Netherlands - wrennyboy
Congratulation!

The Champion - Poster with the allocated country who will win The World Cup is crowned champion.
Winner is - Germany - Roachy8

The BoreWhore Award - The lowest combined total of goals scored in THE GROUP STAGE will win The BoreWhore Award.
The Borewhore Award is shared between Cameroon, Iran and Honduras. Well done DontArgue4, flaps and kadda

The Golden Boots - The Group with the highest combined total of goals scored in THE GROUP STAGE will win the Golden Boots
Congratulation!

The Champion - Poster with the allocated country who will win The World Cup is crowned champion.

The BoreWhore Award - The lowest combined total of goals scored in THE GROUP STAGE will win The BoreWhore Award.
The Borewhore Award is shared between Cameroon, Iran and Honduras. Well done DontArgue4, flaps and kadda

Woo hoo, Honduras won something!

Congratulation!

So - ummmm, yay! So excited!

Was expecting average seats, but I didn't care cause the experience was the main thing. Ended up being seated in the 5th row from the ground almost on the halfway line. Words can't describe what my day was like

Was expecting average seats, but I didn't care cause the experience was the main thing. Ended up being seated in the 5th row from the ground almost on the halfway line. Words can't describe what my day was like
Pictures! Can't wait to see! Must've been surreal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pictures of German wags (Especially Drexler and Gotze's) or it didn't happen

Congratulation!

I tried my best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back