Unofficial Preview They Broke theirs: The Bulldogs Secret GF Drought Streak Formula(tm)-Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
I was watching the finals series last year and I was emotionally swept up in the hubbub of the Bulldogs success that my analytical part of my brain was temporarily blinded or switched of for the time being. I watched it once again for more clues as to how they did it. However I could not find anything or anyone that was standing out for me. So I made my decision and ventured undercover to the Whitten Oval, the Bulldog base of operations in the darkest part of night. I set out for the venue at 10:30pm to be there at 11pm sharp or blunt.

I parked my car about 2-3 minutes away from the facility. The purpose was two-fold 1) so that the ride wasn't detected by cameras and 2) I needed a good stretching jog/run. I also brought a breaking and entering kit just in case. I rocked up to the joint and it looked rather plain just one or two cameras nothing too difficult. So I entered the compound and I had the W.O. layout on hand so I wasn't going in completely blind. Inside I saw the trophy cabinet and their newly acquired 2016 trophy and I stood their in awe, for a minute, I had a Mission Wrap you see. I referred back to the layout and it said Premiership Room in big bold Red white and blue letters. So I went there and I was confronted by some of the highest tech I have ever seen. I looked at my watch it was coming up to midnight so I better make my move. The Secrets have to be here I could sense it. I sprayed the room so that I could see the electronic trip wires and in the middle of the room was a very well protected filing cabinet with the sign that said Premiership Formula I was skillful enough not to alert any of the sensors as I retrieved it. I came out of the room making sure that remained intact as I saw it initially. I also saw my watch again Almost 12:30 am I made my way out of the area and back to my car and back to my secret hideout. I arrived back at 1 am feeling absolutely exhausted that I would look at it when I woke up

It was 10:30 in the morning and I had just downed my second cup of coftea and I had just oped the Schematics for Success as it was titled. It read as following:

NSOP+4QE+3.14+WTE=GFS!!!!

Author Luke Beverage Sponsored by ACME(c) 2016-2020

I was wondering what it meant until it resembled something out of a Wile E Coyote cartoon with the
GFS!!!! written with gigantic exclamation marks.

Well then MEEEP MEEEP #MFCSS!

Melbourne by a leash and collar.

wile-e-coyote.gif

Guys are you taking a break from the slopes? I hear the queues are too long for the few lifts open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you know? The Melbourne supporters only flee once the Dees season is over. Now, if we take a look at the ladder...

rd11 ladder.png

Hello, what's this? Melbourne are...in the eight? What the *?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it isn't. I have seen you guys play.
So you would have seen that we've still won the clearance count against teams with much better ruckmen that what you've got then? Regardless, the point is moot, this week will either see the return of the best ruckman in the game, or his backup, who is still far better than anyone you have.

You aren't very good at this.

So you would have seen that we've still won the clearance count against teams with much better ruckmen that what you've got then? Regardless, the point is moot, this week will either see the return of the best ruckman in the game, or his backup, who is still far better than anyone you have.

You aren't very good at this.

Gawn isn't ruck depth. Our ruck depth is better than yours. Boyd, English and Campbell are easily better than your backup.

Gawn isn't ruck depth. Our ruck depth is better than yours. Boyd, English and Campbell are easily better than your backup.
Than our #3? Yup. Better than Pencil? Debateable.

If Boyd is playing as a ruck instead of as a key forward he's being paid about 3x the salary he warrants.

Almost as s**t as your ruck depth.
I saw Bont in the ruck on the weekend not even contesting, talk me through that.
What are you paying your best ruckman?
I'd select a better ruckman plus a good key forward with the money you lot have forked out on that one hit wonder!

Non-Standard Operation Procedure
+ Four Quarter Effort
+ Pi or John 3.14 ?
+ Whole Team Effort

= Grand Final Success

That equation was a decoy, the real Equation is;

PTU+BBF+TTB+HAB = GFS!!!

Pay the umps + Bye before finals + Throw the ball + Have a Bont = Grand Final Success!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back