Remove this Banner Ad

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeh but it should be

if an espresso is like $4, then a cappuccino or latte should be $7-$8.

But if milky coffees are $4, how can espresso be more than$2?
What about a bottle of water at a supermarket or servo - $3 or $4.....I can get that at home for basically free.....why is it so much?

Oh, it's a business....they're there to make money and if people are willing to pay, they'll charge....

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Billy ray

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
What about a bottle of water at a supermarket or servo - $3 or $4.....I can get that at home for basically free.....why is it so much?

Oh, it's a business....they're there to make money and if people are willing to pay, they'll charge....

Yeh look i get that.
but if they are willing to have on menu extra shot $1 or even 50c, why not do a single shot espresso for $2.

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeh look i get that.
but if they are willing to have on menu extra shot $1 or even 50c, why not do a single shot espresso for $2.
Did you buy the coffee you think is overpriced? If so.....that's why

And if not, either someone else will or they don't really want to make it

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My best mate got it bad as a teenager, he's same age as me and his face still looks like the surface of the moon from all the cratered scars.

I've had one on the back of my neck for about 20 years, a sebaceous cyst. It just sits there and every few weeks it'll ooze a little disgusting gunk and go back to sleep.
I had a cyst on the back of my shoulder for years. One day it became inflamed and painful so the doc cut out 😫. Now I have a dent where it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad