Rumour Busted Tim Kelly will be an Eagle next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming Kelly wants out...

There is zero chance Geelong would trade a contracted Kelly for a late R1 (gaff compo). That is complete delusion. Eagles big footy delusion.

He’s worth much, much more. If he wasn’t contracted a R1 plus knives might get it done but otherwise he’ll stay another year and gets traded next year.

Freo are in a better position.

Top 10 pick or gaff R1 + West coast’s 22ish it gtfo. He’ll stay with us another year.

Assuming Kelly wants out...

There is zero chance Geelong would trade a contracted Kelly for a late R1 (gaff compo). That is complete delusion. Eagles big footy delusion.

He’s worth much, much more. If he wasn’t contracted a R1 plus knives might get it done but otherwise he’ll stay another year and gets traded next year.

Freo are in a better position.

Top 10 pick or gaff R1 + West coast’s 22ish it gtfo. He’ll stay with us another year.
I don't think we'd give you pick 7 for him so in that sense West Coast have better currency.

Also think they will be more keen given the relative strengths of each team.

Wouldn’t it be awesome to keep gaff and get Kelly

It’s possible

If darling and Kennedy hadn’t got injured we would be sitting top probably

We might not win it this year....probably not but seriously west coast are a good club to go to if you want a chance at a flag

I don't think we'd give you pick 7 for him so in that sense West Coast have better currency.

Also think they will be more keen given the relative strengths of each team.

Lol sorry to poke fun at Freo

But you can’t land free agents and it’s Ross Lyon

No one really wants to play for him .....sorry

Get rid of Lyon and you’d be getting good talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a question for you.

What sort of person enters a civil conversation with a completely unprovoked and childish attack on their club? That's why I want nothing to do with you. I don't rate your character.

Attack

Gaff is attack

Me saying you can’t land players because of Ross Lyon is an attack

Oh my goodness ....harden up .....geez ffs ...now grab your lawn bowls and head off please if you can’t handle criticism

Attack

Gaff is attack

Oh my goodness ....harden up .....geez ffs ...now grab your lawn bowls and head off please if you can’t handle criticism
Please refer to my previous post.

If you ever mature/improve your character I am happy to have a proper discussion. Otherwise not interested.

Please refer to my previous post.

If you ever mature/improve your character I am happy to have a proper discussion. Otherwise not interested.

Seriously dude harden up

Freo can’t get anyone ...could not get McGovern ...won’t get Kelly

Ross Lyon is your problem.

Who have we got Dave? Stenglein from Adelaide, Jetta from Sydney. Hardly big free agents. We don’t really land any either.

We dow ell in trades though

Free agency and trades ...are same thing really

Players move to a club they want to play for

Who really wants to play at Fremantle when Lyon is there ...and Freo fans need to accept that criticism ..

Attack

Gaff is attack

We've landed a few mate. We just always get tied to the BIG names, who just about always remain at their clubs.

McCarthy, Hamling, Hill, Kersten, Matera, Wilson from the past 2 season. That's 6 guys from other clubs in the past 2 years. Wilson and Hill are guns. Hamling a jet defender. McCarthy a large disappointment so far. Matera and Kersten providing as expected although I feel Kersten will be as a defender.

So feel free to make comments, but probably best to check facts... clearly I've pointed out you're wrong in your assertion that Fremantle can't attract players.

You don't appear to have improved. Not sure why you keep replying.

Ok here’s my observation ......Freo have a coach who paid 100k hush money to keep a female staffer quiet about vulgar comments he made when he was intoxicated

Do you seriously think he’s a good role model for players ...sorry Freo should have sacked him and his defensive style is ugly to watch and players would not want to play there

I’m only saying what most outside of Freo think

We've landed a few mate. We just always get tied to the BIG names, who just about always remain at their clubs.

McCarthy, Hamling, Hill, Kersten, Matera, Wilson from the past 2 season. That's 6 guys from other clubs in the past 2 years. Wilson and Hill are guns. Hamling a jet defender. McCarthy a large disappointment so far. Matera and Kersten providing as expected although I feel Kersten will be as a defender.

So feel free to make comments, but probably best to check facts... clearly I've pointed out you're wrong in your assertion that Fremantle can't attract players.

They are not great players

Or maybe they have nott elevated yet ....gameplan is terrible ...sorry Lyons coaching is so predictable

Ok here’s my observation ......Freo have a coach who paid 100k hush money to keep a female staffer quiet about vulgar comments he made when he was intoxicated

Do you seriously think he’s a good role model for players ...sorry Freo should have sacked him and his defensive style is ugly to watch and players would not want to play there

Based on what information go out, no I am not worried about that. If there is more that I don't know I would of course revisit my judgement.

Anything else?

Based on what information go out, no I am not worried about that. If there is more that I don't know I would of course revisit my judgement.

Anything else?

You think it’s ok what Lyon did.

Any other club he would have been sacked ...if I did that in my job I’d be sacked

Your coach created a clip about the adventures of Little Boris. Sometimes people do dumb things.

What 'most' people think outside of Freo is not only irrelevant but factually incorrect. We have had 6 people from other clubs come to our club in the last 2 years. Multiple contract extensions to key players and lost who exactly? Weller (massive offer from Gold Coach and we reaped the benefits) and Crozier. We have also had Mzungu and Morabito come back to our club in other roles despite being moved on in their careers. Seems like we do look after our own too.

A recent survey of the AFL coaches surprised me in that Lyon was still seen as the second best game day coach by his peers. Adam Simpson wasn't listed in the top 7... so no idea where he fell. Probably didn't get a vote.

So really your opinion as a West Coast supporter is somewhat clouded when you're surrounded by like minded numpties at the weekend BBQ.

You probably buy the crap Gaff and Simpson where saying too about trying to push Brayshaw's stomach... I mean chest. Oh but he's a good bloke... he really is. Knob.

At least you have great support with Nisbett. If you need anything covered up he's your man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back