List Mgmt. Trade and F/A - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually when Cox attends the centre bounces is a better tap ruckman than Grundy, but of course once the tap is done he is a liability if the contest is halved.
Just wouldn’t gst a game in Bevs team. Doesn’t care for a tap focussed ruck. Wants follow up as their priority 1. Or at least the ability to WANT to follow up. Grundy would be the ruck messiah in Bevo’s eyes, dude hahah.

Not sure Cox appeals nor does he suit our game plan. Immobile as a forward and crap as a ruck. Lynch has potential but we need the 25 year old version of him next year not the 22 year old one.
He is actually quite quick for a big man, agility is the issue. Kicks truly. Ruck work is very good, not so good once the ball hits the deck for obvious reasons.

After my P1 I had a few drinks (shock horror), side effects, I was absolutely flying.

P2 nuttin! Ripped off!
Side effects, as mentioned elsewhere, nothing, except for the growth of a second penis.
I knew you couldn't be that silly just playing with one.

Just wouldn’t gst a game in Bevs team. Doesn’t care for a tap focussed ruck. Wants follow up as their priority 1. Or at least the ability to WANT to follow up. Grundy would be the ruck messiah in Bevo’s eyes, dude hahah.
Well he was at one time, now appears withdrawn and sometimes almost disinterested - there were times during the last few games he tossed his head about when he realized he would have to chase.

Not the player he was at present - perhaps Craig can reach him.

Remember how people were bagging WHE - then he turned the corner?
Form is temporary talent is permanent.

2018 game plan/ball movement made all fwds including JT look good.

Sier has missed many games due to injury and poor behavior since 2018.
I would not be the least surprised if McCrae sees his potential and retains him.
If you can’t see that Siers best is up to AFL standard then I can’t help you.
Sier will never reach his best because he doesn’t have the drive. 6 years in the system and he’s still on the darts and only manages 60% game time in senior footy. I’ve had enough of him, he doesn’t deserve to be on a list.

I knew you couldn't be that silly just playing with one.
Oh I could, my stupidity knows no bounds.

giphy.gif

Not sure Cox appeals nor does he suit our game plan. Immobile as a forward and crap as a ruck. Lynch has potential but we need the 25 year old version of him next year not the 22 year old one.

Cox is an excellent ruck capable of deft tapwork. His biggest potential issue in there is his fitness though it hasn't stopped him for us on the rare occassions he was the main banana. It's probably very manageable for the Doggies with English also in the side.

Lippa will be nice in your midfield. He has very good skills by both hand and foot and kicks goals. Can mark above his head really well and is tall for a mid at 190cm. He’s also an endurance beast regularly running the highest amount of km’s on the field.

Downside to him is he is a terrible tackler, can sometimes not win the contest when it’s his turn and is slower than a wet week.

Looks like a superstar in the VFL and is far and away too good for that level but just cannot get it to translate consistently in the AFL. Doesn’t help that out midfield is so so deep.

Not really sure what you’ll give up for him because you need points. Maybe Lynch but he’s not game ready for us so not a lot of point, maybe your future third but it’s probably slight unders. Who knows. If he ends up with you, then the bulldogs fan base willwish him all the best. Great kid.
What about Lynch breaking even with Gawn in his 3rd senior game makes you think he’s not “game ready”?
He’d walk in to your 22 as first ruck and you’d actually be able to use English as 3rd tall/relief ruck which is his best position…

If that's what Bev rates Lynch is the guy. Lynch's biggest asset is his endurance and follow up. He'll go all day and get to every contest. It's his ruck craft and versatility that needs work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about Lynch breaking even with Gawn in his 3rd senior game makes you think he’s not “game ready”?
He’d walk in to your 22 as first ruck and you’d actually be able to use English as 3rd tall/relief ruck which is his best position…
Not a #1 ruck yet mate and most know that. I’m not downplaying his efforts, has talent but isn’t ready to be a premiership ruck is all I’m saying. I like his ability though.

Lippa will be nice in your midfield. He has very good skills by both hand and foot and kicks goals. Can mark above his head really well and is tall for a mid at 190cm. He’s also an endurance beast regularly running the highest amount of km’s on the field.

Downside to him is he is a terrible tackler, can sometimes not win the contest when it’s his turn and is slower than a wet week.

Looks like a superstar in the VFL and is far and away too good for that level but just cannot get it to translate consistently in the AFL. Doesn’t help that out midfield is so so deep.

Not really sure what you’ll give up for him because you need points. Maybe Lynch but he’s not game ready for us so not a lot of point, maybe your future third but it’s probably slight unders. Who knows. If he ends up with you, then the bulldogs fan base willwish him all the best. Great kid.

Lynch is game ready.

He could play your main ruck with English pinch hitting.

Just don't expect Lynch to play forward.

Actually you got the distasteful part entirely wrong - I have always loved what Sier could bring to the table.

BUT

After what . . 6 years in the system he has produced a HANDFUL of games in one purple-ish patch that were noteworthy enough to see what might be lurking inside.

Unrealized talent

It takes will and a dedicated mindset to sacrifice chunks of your social life to reach the standard necessary.

He has NEVER shown the desire or will necessary to succeed.

I'm not angry or disrespectful, just deeply disappointed at what could have been - like many here.
This. The bloke still smokes darts for Christ's sake.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well he was at one time, now appears withdrawn and sometimes almost disinterested - there were times during the last few games he tossed his head about when he realized he would have to chase.

Not the player he was at present - perhaps Craig can reach him.
That’s the danger of a contract that big, I guess. Can stifle motivation. We saw it with Boydy. Many on our list have documented the fact they were on short term contracts and that helped spur them on to perform and earn the next one. Helps that we have heaps of blokes that have come as late picks or rookies, though.

Grundy will pick up. Too good not to be poked back into action by a new coach.

After my P1 I had a few drinks (shock horror), side effects, I was absolutely flying.

P2 nuttin! Ripped off!
Side effects, as mentioned elsewhere, nothing, except for the growth of a second penis.
Yep, that is a side effect that Pfizer has on spiders... If you get a Pf booster shot, you will grow one more, (although with 8 legs, spiders can afford to have 4 penises. One between each set of legs.)
:Do_O

Lynch is no star but he's a young up and coming ruck, he would be overs to pay for a fringe out of contract mid.

Dogs can have a couple of fat spider's Cox's for Lippa as far as I'm concerned.

That’s the danger of a contract that big, I guess. Can stifle motivation. We saw it with Boydy. Many on our list have documented the fact they were on short term contracts and that helped spur them on to perform and earn the next one. Helps that we have heaps of blokes that have come as late picks or rookies, though.

Grundy will pick up. Too good not to be poked back into action by a new coach.
We all hope so.

I remember - I think it was his first AFL game - he was on the interchange line ready to go on when that thug Mumford was about to come off . . .
Mumford lumbers up to Brodie and tried to come the heavy . . .
Young Brodes just puts Mumford flat on his rrrrs and walks away totally unconcerned . . .
FMD I thought at the time - we have a genuine hard rrrs first ruckman here.
We want that guy back.

Lynch is game ready.

He could play your main ruck with English pinch hitting.

Just don't expect Lynch to play forward.
Understand he’s game ready but probably not premiership season, finals hardened, 25 games ready is he? That’s what we’re looking for. A late 20’s grinder who will just physically give their all and hold up under pressure. Bevs ideal ruck was Martin but when he was 29 years old.

Lynch looked great in his few games but he’s got a body like Sweet on our list. It probably won’t last the test of getting flogged over and over in there.

If he’s what’s offered for Lippa tho, there’s no harm in the dogs putting him on our list and letting him rip in if he earns the opportunity. God knows we need someone to take the spot with both hands. Just see it more like a bloke in the mould of a Ceglar or a Naismith.

Footy Classified was pretty damning on Treloar's efforts.
TO be honest that feels bad. It feels like the vultures are circling sensing some easy pickings.
There's quite a few on here who suspect that there may be some underlying issues. Surely these "experts" can see that...but....
no, let's kick him while we can.

FWIW I thought he was awful last week until the dogs got on top - then he got plenty of it. Plenty of "journos" had him in their best.
Fickle

Understand he’s game ready but probably not premiership season, finals hardened, 25 games ready is he? That’s what we’re looking for. A late 20’s grinder who will just physically give their all and hold up under pressure. Bevs ideal ruck was Martin but when he was 29 years old.

Lynch looked great in his few games but he’s got a body like Sweet on our list. It probably won’t last the test of getting flogged over and over in there.

If he’s what’s offered for Lippa tho, there’s no harm in the dogs putting him on our list and letting him rip in if he earns the opportunity. God knows we need someone to take the spot with both hands. Just see it more like a bloke in the mould of a Ceglar or a Naismith.
Agreed Lynchy is not quite at the level a finals contender needs - it depends whether you feel you can sustain the team form for another couple of years when he could possibly come into his own.

Not a #1 ruck yet mate and most know that. I’m not downplaying his efforts, has talent but isn’t ready to be a premiership ruck is all I’m saying. I like his ability though.
I’d suggest that the ones who ‘know that’ don’t really know at all.

He’s ready to step up. If the dogs have the chance to get him and overlook him they’re nuts. He’s not the finished product yet, but he’s AFL standard already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back