List Mgmt. Trade & Draft UltraThread- Warning, May Contain Speculation #combinethethreads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to feel sorry for poor Masten? He grew up supporting us/ hating them, now he has to play for them?

Yuck! What a sad end to a footballing career.
If that’s his only option, I’d call it time on my career.

I couldn’t bring myself to play for the team over the road - from both an Eagle and Purple perspective.

But I’m not an elite athlete so what do I know? So I’ll ask Dark Sharks - get his 2-bobs worth.

Oscar has a long head.

Just saying.
You take that back!!

tenor.gif

I’m expecting to see our Cat B lust loaded up again - this time with our NGA. Not sure how active we are with a load of Irish testing but we have been quite active with our NGA.

Any thoughts on prospects from posters who follow and see WAFL team?

None to my knowledge at Claremont- Henry is Freo bound.
Thoughts on
Sebit Kuek from East Perth
Atem Deng from Swans

I heard Petrie mention a kid out of Swans called Daly, IIRC, who is supposedly a hot talent. I like Deng.

Ralph from Herald Sun reporting that Fremantle are the likely takers for Masten. With Hill and Langdon likely gone, it would be a sensible move and he gets to stay put.

If right, is will likely join the 4 WAFL team club playingfor East Fremantle, East Perth, Beagles and Peel.
Hahaha next minute Masto comes out and retires and says there is no way I would play for that bunch of campaigners :tearsofjoy:

Anyone know much about these lads from West Perth?

#18 Tyron Hindmarsh

The Ocean Ridge Junior continued his excellent season with another dominant outing. Against the Tigers, Hindmarsh gathered a game-high 31 possessions, laid three tackles, recorded three inside 50s, and took two marks to be amongst the best players. His clearance work as well as his contested possession winning ability were real features of his game.

#20 Koopah Todd

The 2018 WAFL Colts Encouragement Award winner showed why he is considered to be one of the premier wingmen in this year’s WAFL Colts competition and deserving of the 2019 Jack Clarke Medal as the best and fairest player in the competition. Against the Tigers, Todd finished with 25 possessions, eight marks, seven inside 50s, three tackles and a goal to arguably be his team’s best player. His aerobic capacity combined with his kicking make him a damaging player.

#23 Zak Patterson

The 2019 WA U18s State Academy member showed why he is considered to be amongst the premier ruckmen in this year’s WAFL Colts competition. Against Claremont, Patterson collected just nine possessions, but won 36 hit-outs, laid six tackles and recorded three inside 50s to arguably be the best ruckman on the ground. He could be shaping up to be a smoky for the draft.

If that’s his only option, I’d call it time on my career.

I couldn’t bring myself to play for the team over the road - from both an Eagle and Purple perspective.

But I’m not an elite athlete so what do I know? So I’ll ask Dark Sharks - get his 2-bobs worth.
Yeah pretty sure Id take $200k for a season at a club I hated

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone know much about these lads from West Perth?

#18 Tyron Hindmarsh

The Ocean Ridge Junior continued his excellent season with another dominant outing. Against the Tigers, Hindmarsh gathered a game-high 31 possessions, laid three tackles, recorded three inside 50s, and took two marks to be amongst the best players. His clearance work as well as his contested possession winning ability were real features of his game.

#20 Koopah Todd

The 2018 WAFL Colts Encouragement Award winner showed why he is considered to be one of the premier wingmen in this year’s WAFL Colts competition and deserving of the 2019 Jack Clarke Medal as the best and fairest player in the competition. Against the Tigers, Todd finished with 25 possessions, eight marks, seven inside 50s, three tackles and a goal to arguably be his team’s best player. His aerobic capacity combined with his kicking make him a damaging player.

#23 Zak Patterson

The 2019 WA U18s State Academy member showed why he is considered to be amongst the premier ruckmen in this year’s WAFL Colts competition. Against Claremont, Patterson collected just nine possessions, but won 36 hit-outs, laid six tackles and recorded three inside 50s to arguably be the best ruckman on the ground. He could be shaping up to be a smoky for the draft.
Unless koopah is a nod to the super Mario genre then it's a no from me. In a world where shitty spelling of names is becoming all too common I feel as a club we can't have that name on our playing list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EAST PERTH:

#2 Adam Boules

The Mount Hawthorn junior continued his excellent season for the Royals with another accomplished performance. Against the Swans, Boules collected a game-high 28 possessions, laid eight tackles and recorded an equal game-high five inside 50s to be one of the best players on the ground. A strong finals series could see him rise onto the draft board for next year.

#8 Cooper Sparks

The Deanmill product was his usual busy self in the midfield for the Royals. He accumulated 19 possessions, laid a team-high 12 tackles, recorded two inside 50s and took two marks. His desire to never shirk a contest laid the foundations for the Royals to run over the top of the Swans.

#9 Sebit Kuek

The West Coast Eagles’ Next-Generation Academy member was lively for the Royals, rotating between the forward line and the ruck. He finished with 13 possessions, 16 hit-outs, eight marks, five tackles, three inside 50s and a goal. The highlight of his game came late in the second quarter, when he took a strong pack mark just before the siren went. He then went back and coolly slotted the goal from a tight angle after the siren to give the Royals a 25-point lead at the main break.

SWAN DISTRICTS:

#24 Sebastian Bright

The High Wycombe junior was his usual combative self in the midfield for Swan Districts. He accumulated a team-high 25 possessions, laid a game-high 13 tackles, recorded an equal game-high five inside 50s and took three marks to arguably be his team’s best player.

#52 Atem Deng

The West Coast Eagles’ Next-Generation Academy member was lively in the forward line for the Swans. In the first quarter, he was able to nudge his opponent under the ball, gathered it, burst away from his opponent and then laced out Ayden Cartwright inside 50. In the last quarter, he took a courageous mark when he went back with the flight of the ball despite on-coming traffic. He finished with 15 possessions and four marks.

I think our whole squad needs to get a bit more Beau Waters tough.

Tackling drills all pre season.

That rd23 v hawks where Redden went for the ball but instead of lining it up he half reached and tried to turn haunts me.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

They need to get their lawnmowers and teaspoons of cement out.

I think there's absolutely zero chance of Maston joining Cockburn :freo::toilet:

This is team store, life long eagles supporter, premiership player, whipping boy, AFL record for most times caught HTB Chris Maston we're talking about.

As if he'd give West Coast fans any more reason to ridicule him.

I mean hey, i think it'd be hilarious and i sure hope it happens, but i doubt it 🤷‍♂️

I know I'm talking taboo here but I reckon we should give Bennell a lifeline. Has had surgery from a different perspective where they identified a nerve issue in his knee.

Oh just imagine the LOLs if he plays awesome footy for us in a grand final as the purples watch on!

He might be better physically but way too much off-field baggage.

Pass.

We are going for a ready made replacement in the small forward role and the wing role. We are waiting on delistings but expect our rookie list next year to have more then 1 hand me down from another clubs delistings
Weren’t you also the one that said that a key player would be a late out for the Essendon final with stress fractures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back