List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still comprehending what's happened to the Pies.
Literally a club that is so self proud, a 'destination club', well managed, rarely slide down the table have literally self destructed with presumably rife salary cap issues.
How a club can pay Mason Cox $500k a year yet pay a star player to play at another club hundreds of thousands to collect 30 touches a week boggles the mind.

How they let that exodus occur and literally get FA in return is absolutely staggering.
Surely Eddie's quit radio to start tearing assholes as they've mismanaged this so badly it could really self implode the club.

What a day!
As much as itā€™s laughable how theyā€™ve imploded Iā€™m not sure it will have a huge impact on their performance , I still rate them 6-10 . Their W/L is similar without treloar , JS had a pig of a year failing to impact results and Phillips is the expendable type

Blair Hartley implies we'll be keeping Stack and CCJ.

Rance - he joked he'd call him again today. We miss him. He's content with retirement, but we want him back if we could. IF he came back confident it'd be Richmond. But not coming back 100 percent. 99.9 anyway. Sounded like door tiniest bit ajar. As in 0.1 percent.

EDIT: Either way, Blair Hartley strikes me as one of the better list managers going around, at the very least from a "good bloke" standpoint. Humble and just a nice guy, even a touch nervous/shy about things. Glad he's with us.
Would bang, heā€™s a god damn messiah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this trade period looks absolutely horrendous but keep an open mind here guys.
Treloar : hammy is questionable looks good for a about 10 15 games a season from here on end.
Phillips: please I think we won this trade pick 65 is great for someone who just runs also we got a potential superstar in rantall who can fill his role in the short term.
Stephenson: has been found out cannot put on weight on is most likely finished as a footballer.

Sier
T brown
C brown
Daicos
Rantall
Bianco
Kelly
All of them to take big steps and fill the easy void of those 3 above plus we get reef and some other kid the club obviously have eyes in the draft .
Trust the system you can laugh at me all you want but we will be top 4 next year stop sooking you sideshows

Hurr Durr GIFs | Tenor

Just had a very interesting conversation about a big possible doozy for next year
Majak Daw :eek:

Just had a very interesting conversation about a big possible doozy for next year

Mj7hx7NizF2bzaJuqBBKNE8OS0qzf-tcYRCoDdx6rLBcWclLnmdk7ZIIE7t4mwcjKVYtNn5FfQ=w320-h213

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well go on!
Don't leave us hanging
Iā€™ve never been one who would get any decent mail with this kind of thing so I want to see if I can confirm with some people before I go off half cocked

but itā€™s a big name (midfielder)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back