List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so crazy to me that people can somehow constantly ignore the pattern of behaviour that’s on display

He’s basically Ben Cousins except he lets his partying effect the way he performs on game day
His pattern of behavior ?

10 years ago nothing would have even been mentioned about this , Cousins was a drug addict and nothing similar
De Goey's issue is with partying with girls and stepping over the line with his interactions

If that was Dusty we would all be saying he did nothing wrong and it was just harmless

10 years ago nothing would have even been mentioned about this , Cousins was a drug addict and nothing similar
De Goey's issue is with partying with girls and stepping over the line with his interactions

If that was Dusty we would all be saying he did nothing wrong and it was just harmless
If Dusty had been accused of sexual assault on two separate occasions we’d all be saying he’d never done anything wrong?

If Dusty had plead guilty to assault we’d say it was all harmless?

If Dusty had broken his hand in a bar fight and told the club he did it walking his dog it would be nothing to see here?

If Dusty had countless driving offences it would be here have an extra 100 grand?

Dusty missed one training session and we hit him with a match ban. If Collingwood had done the same early days maybe DeGoey would be playing like Dusty and worth pursuing but they didn’t and he isn’t

I have been an advocate for getting JDG, however, I concede he's a huge risk of reoffending. There is only one question the club needs to ask itself when contemplating drafting him. "Will he help us win the premiership In 2023?" The club will not ask this question until season end, when we have a better understanding of the players available to us and the state of the list. Leaving moralistic opinion behind, If the club thinks adding JDG to our list will deliver us another flag, then I'm pretty sure he'll be a priority. If the answer is no and the club thinks a flag very unlikely then JDG will be a no no.

It could be bullshit but secondhand info I have is the club is interested! I, as do others fully understand both sides of the argument. He's a peanut. Talented yes. Worth the risk ... questionable! Either way the decision the club makes will be fine by me. It's a tough one. Obviously diligence, player opinion etc will all be taken prior to even an approach.

Guys on the rack. You can see it in his eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Dusty had been accused of sexual assault on two separate occasions we’d all be saying he’d never done anything wrong?

If Dusty had plead guilty to assault we’d say it was all harmless?

If Dusty had broken his hand in a bar fight and told the club he did it walking his dog it would be nothing to see here?

If Dusty had countless driving offences it would be here have an extra 100 grand?

Dusty missed one training session and we hit him with a match ban. If Collingwood had done the same early days maybe DeGoey would be playing like Dusty and worth pursuing but they didn’t and he isn’t
Yeah we wouldnt be and neither would any other supporter about their players
its just human nature

By the way Dusty is no Angel mate, But he like Dane Swan is smart
I have some nephews who see him around the traps and some nice stories about our own

Did you think Marlion Pickett or mathew Parker before drafting them ?
on the right money and as a free agent with some clauses - I can live with that
Yep, Pickett turned his life around and showed he was serious by not putting a foot wrong in the WAFL

DeGoey has shown he is incapable of learning. Maybe if he had a year at a lower level with no indiscretions then sure bring him in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be targeting Elijah Hollands, how he is not getting a game with the Suns is puzzling to me. He is a good size kid, has been racking them up in the VFL & the perfect age to target. We have had good dealings with the Suns, time for them to return the favor.
If you watch the Suns and their reserves, you'd see why he's not been getting a game. He's close, but they're good. He has Rankine, Ainsworth, Davies, Rosas, Holman and Flanders ahead of him currently for that small-medium forward/mid role.

If you watch the Suns and their reserves, you'd see why he's not been getting a game. He's close, but they're good. He has Rankine, Ainsworth, Davies, Rosas, Holman and Flanders ahead of him currently for that small-medium forward/mid role.
Then he is the perfect candidate to be cherry picked

I would be targeting Elijah Hollands, how he is not getting a game with the Suns is puzzling to me. He is a good size kid, has been racking them up in the VFL & the perfect age to target. We have had good dealings with the Suns, time for them to return the favor.
They gave us Lynch Prestia and we gave them Ellis a few deadwood and Chol and they owe us favors?

Rayner? 22 and only upside.
Hope we do get a quality mid in or two. With the talent we have we don’t need to go full rebuild.
Baby Stay Puft are harder than Rayner
ghostbusters-afterlife-stay-puft-marshmallow-man-sony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back