Status
Not open for further replies.

rumoursofwinter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 7, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'd be talking to Tom Cutler. He hasn't broken into Brisbane's side this year. Tall, athletic, good kick who can play wing or third tall back and forward. I thought he was going to become a very good player. He would be looking for more opportunity and would come cheap if he can't get a game.

Zak Jones. Mongrel, tough, right age profile, built like a brick outhouse and has speed. No chance as he will stay at Sydney or head home but would be a great pick up for us.

He is not that good and is a faux tough guy.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
FootywireAFL link with list of players coming out of contract from all AFL clubs at end of this year. Not sure if there is a specific post or thread for this. At least we can see some options here. Have uploaded our list.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/out_of_contract_players

4A8BF55F-446E-47AE-9288-5F78B8DA5BD0.jpeg

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Brodie Grundy’s manager in Adelaide today. I guess getting him to Port is an impossibility. Ryder seems to be on the decline.

Call me when Grundy himself comes to Adelaide. Until then, it’s just about driving up his price at Collingwood.

Call me when Grundy himself comes to Adelaide. Until then, it’s just about driving up his price at Collingwood.

And Collingwood should pay handsomely to retain his services. We absolutely should be making a high end offer for him. Totally worth it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumoursofwinter

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 7, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking at the out of contract player list, here is my list of players of interest. (realistic /cheapish)

Tom Cutler
Aaron Francis
Mason Redman
Shai Bolton
Bailey Williams

dfa Mitch Hinge

Free agents

Tomlinson
Rory Thompson (should be okay to go at the start of next year?)
Sam Day

JUSTWORK

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking at the out of contract player list, here is my list of players of interest. (realistic /cheapish)

Tom Cutler
Aaron Francis
Mason Redman
Shai Bolton
Bailey Williams

dfa Mitch Hinge

Free agents

Tomlinson
Sam Day

The Dodo would want something rediculous for Francis.

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Tom Cutler
Aaron Francis
Mason Redman
Shai Bolton
Bailey Williams

dfa Mitch Hinge

Free agents

Tomlinson
Sam Day
From that list francis and bolton for me

Jul 11, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There's no point recruiting anyone outside of draftees while we have the poor coaching going on that we do.

I'm also sick of recruiting players with question marks hanging over their head.

When was the last time we dislodge a genuine gun from a club in a trade to us??

I can't remember.

Brodie Grundy’s manager in Adelaide today. I guess getting him to Port is an impossibility. Ryder seems to be on the decline.

Hes going to Adelaide. Lock it in

Hes going to Adelaide. Lock it in

Yep, he’s going to Adelaide to waste the prime years of his career on a list where Talia, Sloane, Walker, Jenkins, Betts, Gibbs, Smith, Lynch and Seedsman are all at least two years older than he is this year. He just literally turned 25, whereas the youngest of those players turned 27 two months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back