Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, having kids with those names you suggest would be very, very frightening…

Yeah but then could have then gone with...

Galileo Bolt.
Figaro Bolt.
Magnifico Bolt.

For the next few bubs.

050706b6e2db0866e1283966193091b69fe38abc.gifv

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everybody said, what's that sound?
Put it in a skillet and a'slap it all around
And everybody said, I can't stay home
Still thinking 'bout the fall of Rome

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Always have a bit of a giggle when I hear Reyne/Crawl. Just reminds me of listening to SAFM in the car in the 80s and when ever he/they came on the Old Man calling him a bloody Sp@stic. Every. Single. Time.

Watching Letterkenny and can’t stop thinking about how much the Hockey Bros look like Duursma and Monfries.

Watching Letterkenny and can't stop thinking about how anyone would be watching the Hockey Bros.

Always have a bit of a giggle when I hear Reyne/Crawl. Just reminds me of listening to SAFM in the car in the 80s and when ever he/they came on the Old Man calling him a bloody Sp@stic. Every. Single. Time.

Maybe he saw their debut on Countdown when Reyne had both his arms in plaster casts. At least he couldn't call him a w***er at that point.

Watching Letterkenny and can't stop thinking about how anyone would be watching the Hockey Bros.

I’m up to the eps where she’s got two city boys staying with them. Her utter disdain towards them is hilariously hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back