Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your responses, especially the Gish Gallop ones, show you neither understand the subjects nor the point I was making.

The Great Replacement theory as I understand it is a theory that there is an intention to wipe out white culture in the US. I don’t subscribe to it.

What is hard to deny, though, in the absence of alternative explanations, is the theory (and this is what Tucker has been talking about) that the Democrats are importing millions of votes in order to preserve power.

The two are connected. You’ve embraced a neo nazi theory.

The primary determinant of this migration to the US has been economic need, by both parties.

The dems are importing millions. Lol.

You’ve embraced a neo nazi theory.

I find it incredible just how many of these right wing conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

rofl

Running at around 50% on that particular list.

Trump/Russia was an invention of the Clinton campaign. True.

The entirety of it? Nah. "If it's what you say it is I love it" etc.

Hunter Biden’s use of his father to grift millions and his grant of access to his father. True.

A GOP Senate committee actually investigated this very angle. Indeed, Hunter's grift was so obvious and far-reaching that they decided it was a scathing case of "it's a bad look" :tearsofjoy:

I'm sure he got jobs on his name or that the old man straight shoveled him into, but we're gonna be here awhile going through all the politicians on that list.

The US election results are doubtful. True at least in Arizona.

Just lol.

The StopTheSteal enthusiast hand picked by Arizona Republicans to deliver an assessment more to their liking after 2 proper audits and recounts didn't do it for them just confirmed that Biden won Arizona by even more than first calculated. His laundry list of potential issues to go along with that assessment is comprehensively picked apart here -> https://twitter.com/maricopacounty

Last edited:

I've never watched you. I've an opinion on you.
You've never watched Theseventhhamster, you've formed and articulated a position on them.

We've all watched clips of other people, and used them to inform our view/position. (rightly or wrongly).
We don't need to watch the show, to truly understand the position of the presenter.
In fact, you'd probably argue that the show isn't even truly representative of the position of the presenter.
I've also never heard Stephen Miller talk, or Steve Bannon or any number of other fascist pieces of s**t. I guess we can just chalk it up to intuition! (I know Trumpies love exclamation marks!)

I've also never heard Stephen Miller talk, or Steve Bannon or any number of other fascist pieces of sh*t. I guess we can just chalk it up to intuition! (I know Trumpies love exclamation marks!)
How do you even start a conversation with someone so dishonest?

There goes basically all religion. History. Our legal system. Anecdotes. 70% of our conversations.

Godwin
'You say Hitler's bad, but did you ever watch his OnlyFans?'
'How is Hitler bad, if you weren't there for the context?'

Hey, we got 10 minutes of Tuckmeister judging us.

The ABC, China, Libertarians, then his eyes just glazed over when he ran the no context grab with ‘New World Order’ .....so he repeated it for us dummies.

The ‘Crikey’ graphic was particularly impressive.

Did I learn anything, not really, but you know....ask questions & stuff.😎👍

The war on science.

When it comes to gender. It's pretending to be all about the science.
'There are only two biological sexes, it's science!!'.
'Listen to the experts!'. 'Stop ignoring the science'.
'Facts don't care about your feelings!'.
'It's not discrimination, it's science'.

When it comes to vaccination. It's all against the science.
'My body my choice'.
'Science has made mistakes before'.
'You can't trust bigScience'.
'Stop discriminating against anti-vaxc'.

I really enjoy the "I'm not anti-vax, I'm just anti-this-vax".
Where they mostly use the existing anti-vax arguments and rhetoric.

The war on science.

'My body my choice'.

He's got a fair point in regards to gender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The war on science.

'My body my choice'.

Well, you could argue the green left also want to turn that tap on and off when it suits them. They embrace the scientific consensus on climate change but aren't so keen when it comes to biological sex. On that issue, how you "identify" is what matters most.

Well, you could argue the green left also want to turn that tap on and off when it suits them. They embrace the scientific consensus on climate change but aren't so keen when it comes to biological sex. On that issue, how you "identify" is what matters most.
Are we talking about Tucker here? I don’t think he’s anti-vaccination. I think he’s anti mandatory vaccination. It’s an entirely different thing.

Im fully vaccinated but I’m against mandatory vaccination.

Reminds me of the Potatohead saga.

He's a hermaphrodite now, can self pollinate. Just like a real potato.

Are we talking about Tucker here? I don’t think he’s anti-vaccination. I think he’s anti mandatory vaccination. It’s an entirely different thing.

Im fully vaccinated but I’m against mandatory vaccination.
Just one of many dangerous games played by *********, who put their pursuit of financial riches ahead of the public's health.

The irresistible allure of wedge politics - for those who have no interest in the greater good, or the well being of their community.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back