Rumour Turmoil at Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, but we got Treloar, Adams. I bet Carlton would take them both in a heartbeat. Who is your Treloar and Adams from GWS?

Mids are a dime a dozen

We got key positions players....

Plowman and Marchbank

And you too. So now we are equal on that matter, what have Marchbank and Plowman done to date to warrant such hope?
Look at the difference in cost for all those players too.
Seriously? The Rover as a genuine source? When they kick off the article with a tale of a player sleeping with a mobsters wife, you can't take anything else seriously.
The only players I can see that fit the description are Deledio and Sam Mitchell.
Considering Deledio was originally happy to go to Geelong, that's hardly running from the mob. GWS only came up at the last minute.
Mitchell didn't ask to leave, he was asked to leave.
Who else is there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the difference in cost for all those players too.
Seriously? The Rover as a genuine source? When they kick off the article with a tale of a player sleeping with a mobsters wife, you can't take anything else seriously.
The only players I can see that fit the description are Deledio and Sam Mitchell.
Considering Deledio was originally happy to go to Geelong, that's hardly running from the mob. GWS only came up at the last minute.
Mitchell didn't ask to leave, he was asked to leave.
Who else is there?
I understand English and comprehension may not be your strongest suit, BUT, I started the sentence off with 'Might'. Which part of might do you think is a definitive statement?

And you too. So now we are equal on that matter, what have Marchbank and Plowman done to date to warrant such hope?
marchbank has shown as much promise as any young kid coming through...plowman isnt far behind.
i can categorically tell you that neither of them are a part of any 'supposed' carlton turmoil - so why you'd bring them up is beyond me!

this thread is pathetic....from where i sit eddie and nafan are facing more angst and pressure than anyone at carlton at present!
shall we start a thread?

I understand English and comprehension may not be your strongest suit, BUT, I started the sentence off with 'Might'. Which part of might do you think is a definitive statement?
Where did I claim that you made a definitive statement? All I'm doing is attacking the credibility of the source as a tool to further an argument.

marchbank has shown as much promise as any young kid coming through...plowman isnt far behind.
i can categorically tell you that neither of them are a part of any 'supposed' carlton turmoil - so why you'd bring them up is beyond me!

this thread is pathetic....from where i sit eddie and nafan are facing more angst and pressure than anyone at carlton at present!
shall we start a thread?
Umm, it was a carlton supporter that brought them up. Get with the program.

Where did I claim that you made a definitive statement? All I'm doing is attacking the credibility of the source as a tool to further an argument.
'The rover as a genuine source?' If you are quoting me and questioning my using it as a source then you have questioned my use of the source. And I still defer to the word 'might' as the reader using their own discretion in giving any credence to the source.

Mate,since the story broke we have seen SOS change tact on the GWS by taking Palmer to lesson the price and only took two others when he wanted four and possibly five. Now we have this story but Carlton fans will just say every source is wrong in their desperate attempt to protect SOS.
Surely your starting to think it's true or at least it has some merits.
Don't you also think if Bolton was respected he would be offered a proper coaching contract like every other league coach? Wouldn't it make sense that Bolton would begin to become frustrated with not having a contract still but on top of that have no say in recruiting and when he talks to his bosses is having Gleeson run off to tell Silvagni confidential and sensitive information. It's not so much about loving SOS but just stopping to think how would Bolton be reacting to all this.

Despite what anyone thinks of Marchbank or Plowman it still doesn't change the fact that Bolton could be unhappy with the other seven rejects and has called on Silvgni to not continue giving him ordinary players and this whole thing getting very ugly behind the scenes. Yes Carlton supporters like Gibbs but why wouldn't Bolton think he isn't overly great,getting older and preferring to replace him with a high draft pick.

Other seven rejects? Plowman, Sumner and Philips played this year whenever they were fit, Bolton is clearly a fan. And Bolton spoke frankly in press conferences about how rooted the midfield is after Cripps and Gibbs. Dig up, stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back