U18 Champs U18 Champs Round 4 - Western Australia v South Australia (June 24, 2pm Perth time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm...umpiring in WA's favour. Why is it in these state games that one side gets a really good deal so often. I just want to see the WA and SA boys display their skills without a 6-1 free kick tally.

I haven’t seen much of these guys at all before, just some thoughts from first qtr.

Clay Hall- Clean hands in the clearances

Tholstrup- Did it all looks very handy in the air and on the ground with good polish as well.

Sanchez- Moves so easy looks like a real athlete and his kicking at goal seems to be very good as well.

Curtin- Good player still not sold on how highly he is projected to go though.

With so many talls linked to academy or father son in this draft you’d be silly not to have a punt on Livingstone with a pick in the late 20’s.

Can’t teach his physicality and competitiveness. Really liked his first quarter.
He's a WC NGA. Please let us have at least one decent score from the NGA.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

#29 for South Australia anyone know anything about him? Think it’s Hargrave looks strong and had good footskills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've only ever seen Clay Hall play alongside Mitch Edwards for Peel and WA. I do wonder at how much he benefits from Edwards tap dominance. Edwards always seems to hit it in his area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back