MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone foresee a scenario where Perry and Till fight?

The fans want it badly, but it feels implausible given where their careers are at right now.

Maybe a catchweight bout at 177 pounds is the best option?
If Till loses 3 in a row, maybe

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The fans want it badly, but it feels implausible given where their careers are at right now.

There's no easy (ranked) fights for Perry at MW. But if he was to go up and get a W and Till was to lose to Whittaker I could see it coming together reasonably quick. The bad blood is up there with any in the UFC atm.

Tills one win away from potentially getting a middleweight title shot.

Perry is an unranked welterweight.

the ufc don’t book catch weight fights usually, it would have to be 185 if till had a skid and really wanted it.

There's no easy (ranked) fights for Perry at MW. But if he was to go up and get a W and Till was to lose to Whittaker I could see it coming together reasonably quick. The bad blood is up there with any in the UFC atm.
Till has openly said there is no bad blood from his end, just two guys trolling each other

Till has openly said there is no bad blood from his end, just two guys trolling each other
Till is a dead set knob head.

Perry has said he is going to fight Till, whether in the octagon or not. Absolutely hates him.
Till making a website, etc, bagging tf out of Perry, then claiming no bad blood..seems a tad odd. He has created true bad blood.

Till is a dead set knob head.

Perry has said he is going to fight Till, whether in the octagon or not. Absolutely hates him.
Till making a website, etc, bagging tf out of Perry, then claiming no bad blood..seems a tad odd. He has created true bad blood.

Jake Shore is an interesting prospect (fighting in the opening bout today)

A friend I've trained with before is training partners with him and has big wraps on him
very good prospect in the Bantamweight division.

Puts together his striking/wrestling/grappling very well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good scrap personally had it 4-1 kattar but it felt closer
Yeah 4-1 Kattar but that rd round could have gone either way

2 x judges had it 4-1 & 1 judge 3-2 which feels right imo

I didn’t even know that fight was happening until yesterday lol.
Barely a whisper about it.

And Till/Whittaker next week. God bless the UFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back