May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
The Price and Cowboy joint interview after the fight was pretty good

Price seemed like he was gonna cry when he talked about Cowboy being his hero

And Cowboy was genuinely upset that Price didn't get the win due to the lost point for Price

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Dan

Well you know...
Mar 21, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bali 6's, Dorothy Mantooth
Kinda felt sorry for Meerschaert. I never thought he was gonna win but it looked like he was waiting for a take down/clinch from Chimaev. He got a free hit and landed flush.

Covington looked good....even though Woodley doesn't look like the fighter he was when Champion.

Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
God i hope khazmat gets stopped today, his tough guy act pretending like he wants to fight everyone at hotels and stuff is pathetic
Same but the dude has more wins then he's been punched right now, He's looking scary

Upgrayedd

A Vote for Clive is a Vote for Justice
Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
I think Colby's an amazing fighter and clear second in the division, But is Jones level human garbage

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
I think Colby's an amazing fighter and clear second in the division, But is Jones level human garbage
Lol

When Colby smashes his car drunk into a pregnant lady. Leaves the scene comes back takes his drugs and leaves the scene again. Then we can compare him to Jones

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
He was going to be cut from the ufc if he didn’t do something, so he puts on this complete act. It is what it is.

Usman, Woodley and Covington are all about as interesting as a poke in the eye honest personality wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
There's more than a few stories from notable people that paint an ugly image of Cowboy.
Anyway, it's a sport where people punch each other in the head. I'm not expecting role models.
You may as well share a few of these stories. I'm keen to hear.

Nickos66

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Which division belt will Khamzat make a genuine run at 1st? WW or MW?

Personally, i'm kinda hoping he enters the mix for title contention at Welterweight. He's a decent wrestler and would add an interesting dynamic to the mix of Usman, Colby, Gilbert and to a lesser extent Masvidal & Edwards.

I'd actually love to watch him fight Colby now, although that's not gonna happen.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Personally, i'm kinda hoping he enters the mix for title contention at Welterweight. He's a decent wrestler and would add an interesting dynamic to the mix of Usman, Colby, Gilbert and to a lesser extent Masvidal & Edwards.

I'd actually love to watch him fight Colby now, although that's not gonna happen.
If he can make the weight without killing himself it makes sense for 170

Struggle

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

I want him against Luque next if he's down at WW. Or just say fu** it and throw him to Yoel at MW in a 3 rounder to see what he's made of

burge13

Club Legend
Suspended
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
People are getting way too ahead of themselves on khamzat. Fighting Yoel already? Colby? Colby beats him senseless

Theres levels to this. Jumping from cans to top tier is a very big jump. Theres a reason theyre carefully wanting to match him with Maia...

He has serious potential but lets see his cardio last more than a round. Lets see him on the backfoot, defend a TD, get hit etc

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
i have a love hate relationship with Colby. i like how he doesnt hold back against Dana, but he sometimes takes it too far. Great fighter but its clearly all a fake gimmick, i rekon he would be totally different away from the cameras.

keyboard_warrior

Team Captain
Nov 7, 2008
cyberspace
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Jon bones Jones
i have a love hate relationship with Colby. i like how he doesnt hold back against Dana, but he sometimes takes it too far. Great fighter but its clearly all a fake gimmick, i rekon he would be totally different away from the cameras.
some of the company colby keeps wouldnt put up with him if he was actually like the persona he plays. colby himself said its an act on a food truck diary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom