MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Do anything but hold him and take him down in the last 30 seconds Perry ffs.

Perry could have found the KO in the last and almost did on a couple occasions, but yeah, Perry got smashed...Fight would have been over long ago with most other fighters. Gotta give Perry credit there, a lot of heart, but damn he'll be sore for a while.

Great fight Griffen.

Starting to think Perry is more suited for Bellator. Frustrating to watch him fight.

* I love Perry. I love how he fights and who he is.

But man he needs to work on the tactical, fight IQ side of the game. Would love to see him take an extended time off and go camp shopping to hear different perspectives.

He mentioned on MMA hour last week that he half wants to do that, but he has never been as happy and stable and he is now, so he stays put.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeepers.. So one or two elbows to the back of the head and a knee to the head while the man's down. Hmm.
Spewing, cause none of it needed to happen for the win to happen.

That knee did not miss.

edit: the elbows looked close to the back of the head, one was fine, the other was ok-ish but very close to illegal.

kneed in the head on the ground and elbows in the back of the head kind of bullshit
There was one elbow to the back of the head and that was as he was rolling. It's technically illegal but that happens all the time. More incidental contact for mine.

The knee was illegal, no question. Didn't land hard but it really didn't need to.

Have no idea how that should be handled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back