Werewolf Vanilla Mafia (werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for playing everyone! Was lots of fun hosting the game and thought the activity levels were awesome, especially so given it was a different style that we usually play here.

MVPs for me are:

3: NaturalDisaster - huge seer game by ND. His reads were on point and thought he took his leadership to another level as the game progressed. Won the game for the town.

2: Chipmunk - easy one to look past as he got his win con early on, but thought Chippy played the Jester role extremely well. He was patient with his approach and played an incredibly smart game. Deserves the recognition.

1: manangatang - incredibly subtle game, but in all the right ways. Needed a few things to go his way in the end, but had a hard win con. Needed to get Dogs lynched as well as having the mafia win. Came much closer than what looked possible.

Honourable mentions to:

Barrybran - excellent doc game. Sat back and held off being too active until he was absolutely needed. Kept a low profile and went hard at the right time. His presence was fantastic.

Tarkyn_24 - really built into the game and was a big part in swinging momentum back to the town. His read of Manangatang was elite. Unfortunately didn't get the chance to push his case but really worked his way in.

I promise we'll start the next mafia game with some sort of night/day action!

He didn't bother putting me in when I asked.

Very un-dude.
And I noticed that he still hasnā€™t (I would but seems Nunez hasnā€™t allowed others to join)
Very unbrunchy indeed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch

the Town gathered around Manangatang, pointing fingers and yelling at him.

"You're evil!"

"You're part of the mafia aren't you!?!"

"Boo-urns! Boo-urns!"

Manangatang tried running, only to find himself cornered by Nunez' dog as Pie 4 Life the Evil Doctor had wished.

"You all don't understand! You've got the wrong guy! I'm-"

But before he could finish, the ghost of Hoos appears.

"You're not a Lebowski, man. Don't try and use my line!"

Manangatang frowns, then concedes.

"Fine... you all want the truth? I killed that bad dogs105 and took the mafia for myself! You may kill me now, but you will never-"

NaturalDisaster shoots his fellow Tigers supporting friend in the back. Mang falls flat on his face.

"You were saying?"

The town erupts in laughter, shakes hands and celebrates a Victory!!!

Dead

Manangatang (Mafia Usurper/Godfather)

TOWN WIN!
Now you're just trying to suck up :p

Good win guys and girls. Tarkyn_24 barely heard a peep from you all game, try to be more active, son.

Lynch

the Town gathered around Manangatang, pointing fingers and yelling at him.

"You're evil!"

"You're part of the mafia aren't you!?!"

"Boo-urns! Boo-urns!"

Manangatang tried running, only to find himself cornered by Nunez' dog as Pie 4 Life the Evil Doctor had wished.

"You all don't understand! You've got the wrong guy! I'm-"

But before he could finish, the ghost of Hoos appears.

"You're not a Lebowski, man. Don't try and use my line!"

Manangatang frowns, then concedes.

"Fine... you all want the truth? I killed that bad dogs105 and took the mafia for myself! You may kill me now, but you will never-"

NaturalDisaster shoots his fellow Tigers supporting friend in the back. Mang falls flat on his face.

"You were saying?"

The town erupts in laughter, shakes hands and celebrates a Victory!!!

Dead

Manangatang (Mafia Usurper/Godfather)

TOWN WIN!
Knew Mang was evil. Never in doubt.

Good game Nunez. Dead PM is possible please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back