VFL VFL 2023 - [Rnd11 vs * - Sunday June 4 - 1:35pm @NEC Hangar]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better 2nd half by W Walker and Ford.

Xerri and Tyson both been good.

McGuinness has shown a bit in patches. His kicking is awkward but effective.

Matt Walker despite looking handy, is not what we need on the senior list. We really donā€™t need another half forward flanker. Key position players and ruckman thank you.

Is a medium/fast jog top speed for Dom Tyson ? that doesn't cut it at AFL level these days

Will walker did nothing all game then when it was over did all his hard work then. That last qtr he would have had 10 touches plus

People need to calm the farm. We are the bottom of the AFL ladder and have 7 missing that are in our AFL 22.

Tarrant, Corr, McDonald, Polec, Zurhaar, Anderson, LDU.

Thatā€™s a massive strain on a developing VFL side.

If you put 7 from todayā€™s AFL side in that VFL side they instantly become more competitive.

Jeez, the negative posters on this thread -- I'm sure you'd all get 30 touches and 4 goals in the VFL!
Easy to knock from the keyboard!
What's your day job - manager of the world? Olympic athlete?

Knocking kids, or men, in the system ... the question has to be... why aren't you in the system? Obviously you don't have the mental skills to offer anything other than negativity.
Which, I'll be honest NEGATIVITY... is a sign of you not being that bright.
There, now that might sound negative too.
But it takes thought to reflect on the real and now. Roos are trying, working through difficulty without the fame and cash to buy in players.

Now if you are knocking from your keyboard hiding hole ... remember ... You aren't an AFL footballer, never been close ... and you're pot shotting of people having a DIP ... they might not make it ... TRUE... but they are having a go ... you are wasting your time on a keyboard ...

Go and run 20 laps of the oval and think about being kinder.

People need to calm the farm. We are the bottom of the AFL ladder and have 7 missing that are in our AFL 22.

Tarrant, Corr, McDonald, Polec, Zurhaar, Anderson, LDU.

Thatā€™s a massive strain on a developing VFL side.

If you put 7 from todayā€™s AFL side in that VFL side they instantly become more competitive.
Add Dumont to that list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep, one-paced; I can't see him playing again unless Cunners runs into a problem
Spot on, he's cover for Cunnington and that's it. It's a shame that he wasn't available last year when we could have used him. Hopefully we don't need him again this year.
Garner and Xerri both look like they deserve a crack at AFL level in the near future.

Jeez, the negative posters on this thread -- I'm sure you'd all get 30 touches and 4 goals in the VFL!

Knocking kids, or men, in the system ... the question has to be... why aren't you in the system? Obviously you don't have the mental skills to offer anything other than negativity.
But it takes thought to reflect on the real and now. Roos are trying, working through difficulty without the fame and cash to buy in players.

Now if you are knocking from your keyboard hiding hole ... remember ... You aren't an AFL footballer, never been close ... and you're pot shotting of people having a DIP ... they might not make it ... TRUE... but they are having a go ... you are wasting your time on a keyboard ...

What the *.
This is there actual jobs.
This is what they get paid in some capacity to do.
If they want to have a dip, they can in the edfl.
Shut up.

Rob, get off your moral mountain. A few of us in here have been paid (once upon a time) to play high level senior football (WGPL). Played senior footy with men at 15 years old and put in more effort and heart than what I see from adult vfl and afl players.

Weā€™ve also been the life blood of this club and back it in. We are well within our rights to be critical of our club, its players, coaches, fitness and sports
Science staff. we also want our club back at the top, and your virtue signalling bullshit can pack its bags and FRO son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back