State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

Put it this way - the modern coaching methods are not working
My first premier ( who has now coached IPL, BBL And shield ) coached us to open the blade early to run the ball through gully etc to tick the board over .
Won the flag.

It was the opposite from what I was taught. Next coach was the in the 'v' tradional . I subscribe to the latter

My first premier ( who has now coached IPL, BBL And shield ) coached us to open the blade early to run the ball through gully etc to tick the board over .
Won the flag.

It was the opposite from what I was taught. Next coach was the in the 'v' tradional . I subscribe to the latter
This is amazing - I was having this discussion today with another mate

1. Gets you runs initially

1. Gets you runs long term

Very different short v long term goals

Carlton has collapsed badly in the 1st premier grand final. Chandrasingshe made some runs in the 1st innings and is batting again right now.
Still game on - Casey SM definitely in the box seat but they’d need to bat for two sessions tomorrow to be safe and I’m not sure they’re good enough to do that - they’re effectively 3/140

It’s hard to find volunteers to look after pitches these days. I would have thought councils would look after premier pitches
Council's look after pitches in Melbourne for the most part but contract it out.

anyone know (roughly) how many overs left at Windy Hill?

Chandrasinghe 80*, Lambden 14* ably supporting him after a mini collapse going from 5/139 to 8/149. Currently 8/170
36 after the 84th. 90 overs per day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back