Victorian Members & Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Best seats down on the wing on level 1 on the Brisbane Lions race side. Get to inhale the lovely smell of linement as the players on the bench run past, see Browny with Derm on the ground for the pre game Foxtel coverage, get to hi 5 the fellas from the fence if we win as they go across to the race and watch lewy kick the winning goal from just in front of me!

I have heard nothing this week regarding a Lions section at Etihad? Is this happening as usually we get notice from the club early in the week?

Just emailed by the club:

Lions Only Seating Area
All Brisbane Lions members planning to sit in the general admission area on Level 3 are encouraged to create a sea of maroon, blue, and gold between Aisles 44-45.

The area will be for Lions fans only, and will help ensure that you are surrounded by like-minded supporters.
The area between Aisles 44-45 has been secured as it is located directly above The Legends Room - where the Lions pre-game social club will be hosted.

I have heard nothing this week regarding a Lions section at Etihad? Is this happening as usually we get notice from the club early in the week?

Blame Ethiad...against the perceived bigger Victorian clubs the old chestnut.."subject to availability" comes out whenever we or interstate sides play there...Carlton on a winning streak..Would have held off on allotment and sold as many seats up until Wednesday.....same when we play Essendon there..

I heading down for the Richmond game and it's been a long time since I have attended a game at the MCG. Where is the best place to sit with my family (preferably with Lions supporters) and do I need to pre-buy the tickets?

Ponsford stand end, just buy GA seats on the day.

I heading down for the Richmond game and it's been a long time since I have attended a game at the MCG. Where is the best place to sit with my family (preferably with Lions supporters) and do I need to pre-buy the tickets?
If you are looking for a good feed and a pub with vibe go to the North Fitzroy Arms, has great photos of the Lions of old and a real cosy family atmosphere. And don't forget to rug up!

Ponsford stand end, just buy GA seats on the day.
Did this and it was great to be around other Lions supporters. The football has changed because I didn't even see any feral Richmond supporters (I digress but I remember the grog squad well)! You are a loyal lot and there was quite a few kids who enjoyed the last quarter goals. Hopefully our club can turn the corner soon and get start challenging for the finals again.

Did this and it was great to be around other Lions supporters. The football has changed because I didn't even see any feral Richmond supporters (I digress but I remember the grog squad well)! You are a loyal lot and there was quite a few kids who enjoyed the last quarter goals. Hopefully our club can turn the corner soon and get start challenging for the finals again.
The feral ones would be Punt Rd End

The feral ones would be Punt Rd End
Went in Punt road end went back out around to gate 1 :)
Same as the blues game seeing we getting smashed the Tigers supporters where happy to chat about how crap we are. How crap they are :)
Amazing I think more Tigers supporters I chatted to thought we would win then Lions ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just seen the pre-season's been announced along with Rd 1 recently.. 2nd pre-season game's at our old home ground Princes Park

PRESEASON COMP:

Gold Coast Suns v Brisbane Lions

Saturday 27 February 2021, 7:40 PM METRICON

Carlton v Brisbane Lions
Saturday 6 March 2021, 4:40 PM IKON PARK

ROUND 1:

Brisbane v Sydney
Saturday 20 March 2021, 6.45pm GABBA

I guess it will be just over 18 months since the Lions have played in Victoria by then, looking forward to it!
We played round 1 at the MCG last season.

Not even 12 months ago.

I've just seen the pre-season's been announced along with Rd 1 recently.. 2nd pre-season game's at our old home ground Princes Park

PRESEASON COMP:

Gold Coast Suns v Brisbane Lions

Saturday 27 February 2021, 7:40 PM METRICON

Carlton v Brisbane Lions
Saturday 6 March 2021, 4:40 PM IKON PARK

ROUND 1:

Brisbane v Sydney
Saturday 20 March 2021, 6.45pm GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back