Rumour Voss about to walk?

Remove this Banner Ad

North has had six coaches since 2019 I'd suggest they are worse

Scott, Shaw, Noble, Adams, Clackson and now Ratten

True, but they only sacked two of those.

Since 2010:

Scott - sacked
Shaw - mutual departure for mental health reasons
Noble - sacked
Adams - caretaker
Clarkson - taking leave of absence due to matters unrelated to North
Ratten - caretaker

Versus:

Ratten - Sacked
Malthouse - Sacked
Barker - Caretaker
Bolton - Sacked
Teague - Sacked
Voss - incumbent

No.
I heard they had a blue, (no pun intended) though.
I've heard JSOS hasn't been buying in or accepting any accountability.
There was a mark from 2m Peter in the 3rd where JSOS couldn't spoil and once he got up he turned around and was screaming at whoever was behind him.

Whether it's because he is sick of losing or something else, I have no idea.

There was a mark from 2m Peter in the 3rd where JSOS couldn't spoil and once he got up he turned around and was screaming at whoever was behind him.

Pretty sure both parties checked out on each other after the Caminiti affair.

I think its time to move carlton to tassie
Anyone know who the Farrell family barrack for??
Carlton have shown over the past 50 years that will do what ever it takes to give contol of the club up to a dodgy billionaire - it's pretty much the only thing that they stand for.

If Mathison stops funding them and the Farrell family come calling, Carlton will be straight to Hobart.

I think its time to move carlton to tassie
Agree.

This is a really simple way to give the Tasmania team success straight away. I don’t even think their fans would mind, firstly they’ve been through so much already, and not being able to see then live every week would probably be a relief. They won’t lose members, only gain them. It’s a win for everyone.

Agree.

This is a really simple way to give the Tasmania team success straight away. I don’t even think their fans would mind, firstly they’ve been through so much already, and not being able to see then live every week would probably be a relief. They won’t lose members, only gain them. It’s a win for everyone.
Remember when your side was rubbish for the best part of 50 years and then think about what you are actually posting.

Remember when your side was rubbish for the best part of 50 years
No, actually I don't. I'm not that old, and in any case I don't really care what was happening in the days when the VFL was an amateur league with tradies running around getting paid out of paper bags.

No, actually I don't. I'm not that old, and in any case I don't really care what was happening in the days when the VFL was an amateur league with tradies running around getting paid out of paper bags.
Ah , the old cliche response of not being around for that era. I can tell you , melbourne were rubbish , and were about to be merged with Hawthorn . But we all wanted melbourne as their own identity as they were part of the fabric of the league.
Well, the same would apply to Carlton. Jest all you want , but mark my words , they are a much bigger club than your minnow side and will always continue to be bigger. Maybe we should pack up Melbourne down there seeing most followers like the snow , they can get a glimpse of the dee's down in tassie then head to Mt Wellington for a bit fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah , the old cliche response of not being around for that era. I can tell you , melbourne were rubbish , and were about to be merged with Hawthorn . But we all wanted melbourne as their own identity as they were part of the fabric of the league.
Well, the same would apply to Carlton. Jest all you want , but mark my words , they are a much bigger club than your minnow side and will always continue to be bigger. Maybe we should pack up Melbourne down there seeing most followers like the snow , they can get a glimpse of the dee's down in tassie then head to Mt Wellington for a bit fun.

Carlton are s**t.

You are just good for a laugh. They still think they are a power, can't even make finals, let alone win one. Just a plaything for the rich. Dumbest supporters in the league, best parts of games involving Carlton are when they pan to the crowd and we see all these dumb supporters sitting there. It does get confusing working out whether its your coaches box or fans. Voss goes together with Carlton like peas and carrots.

Carlton are s**t.

You are just good for a laugh. They still think they are a power, can't even make finals, let alone win one. Just a plaything for the rich. Dumbest supporters in the league, best parts of games involving Carlton are when they pan to the crowd and we see all these dumb supporters sitting there. It does get confusing working out whether its your coaches box or fans. Voss goes together with Carlton like peas and carrots.
Lol. North supporters . Nuffies at best. Keep up the good work

Yeah it was at TDK who stood half a meter away and watched Wright fly - TDK was either lazy, dumb, or scared to not contest for the ball.

Silvagni was mighty pissed because who should be flying for the ball
A) 203cm tall ruck with a good leap who had front/side position to impact aerially
Or
B) 194cm jack of all trades from behind

And really while it’s not the modern way of leadership, effort should be non negotiable and if a spray was ever needed then that’s the time. Tom Lynch or Bailey Fritsch or Tom Hawkins would do way worse 5 times a game when inside 50s are awful

Yeah it was at TDK who stood half a meter away and watched Wright fly - TDK was either lazy, dumb, or scared to not contest for the ball.

Silvagni was mighty pissed because who should be flying for the ball
A) 203cm tall ruck with a good leap who had front/side position to impact aerially
Or
B) 194cm jack of all trades from behind

And really while it’s not the modern way of leadership, effort should be non negotiable and if a spray was ever needed then that’s the time. Tom Lynch or Bailey Fritsch or Tom Hawkins would do way worse 5 times a game when inside 50s are awful
Thought the spray was directed at Young.

Lol. North supporters . Nuffies at best. Keep up the good work

Carlton are s**t.

I think he’s scared Ben McKay will end up at Carlton next year…

Carlton are s**t.

My very favourite thing about blues supporters is that in every preseason they think they are a top 4 team. The hype they bring in January is delusional but hilarious.

My very favourite thing about blues supporters is that in every preseason they think they are a top 4 team. The hype they bring in January is delusional but hilarious.
I must be frustrating barracking for a side with pretty much bugger all winning culture. Lol. St kilda are no closer to a flag than Carlton even at this point of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back